Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bansheep - 2014 Oct 31

Fashion Designer
    Well I think I will stick with trying for that bansheep now since it may go away soon so far two koalas and one elephanthom, those 17-18 hour fails are really terrible though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Well I think I will stick with trying for that bansheep now since it may go away soon so far two koalas and one elephanthom, those 17-18 hour fails are really terrible though.
    I got bansheep twice using Elephantom and arboar . Second one is rampage and kola. Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, I will try those combinations

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Thanks, I will try those combinations
    Your welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    I have decided i will make some tries on bansheep too, especially when the possibility exists it will disappear in some time.
    I was lucky with the crow and the swine (have 3 of it), so fingers crossed that this one will also appear in my forest.

The other creatures can wait.
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    First of all, Bansheep is a mash up of a banshee and a sheep. Okay, it doesn't have much of a Halloween appearance except for the coloring; but then look at wording of the teaser from the TeamLava blog. How many more Halloween hints do you need?
    "This creepy Creature would like to join your most haunting habitats. It loves to spook all of those who look upon it with a bleating wail that resonates from the regions beyond. Provide your Forest a foreboding aura by conjuring the Bansheep in Fantasy Forest Story!"

I predict this animal will follow the Scarecrow and Frankenswine into the underworld.
    *&(Y*(^%&%$^%$&^)&*(&^^%^%*(&(*&*&%*&%^%
    I don't have this OR the frankenswine.

And I have no choice but to breed 100% for frankenswine until the time is up on that one (note I didn't say until I get it, since I've tried a dozen times since it came out and not gotten it and therefore have no reason to expect my final 4 days of attempts will be fruitful).

And this one has LONG-A$$ FRIGGEN FAILS. If they even give us twice the sudden ?ber-short countdown they gave us on the frankenswine, it's still nearly zero chance.

I am seriously questioning if I will still be playing this game in a couple months. I really dislike being misled and manipulated. If the bansheep is another case of them pretending an animal is permanent by marking it exactly the same as a permanant animal, then suddenly putting an extremely short clock on it, ... if I fail to get the crow and the swine and this sheep, that's it. Game over. It's too much.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-08-14 at 09:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    *&(Y*(^%&%$^%$&^)&*(&^^%^%*(&(*&*&%*&%^%
    I don't have this OR the frankenswine.

And I have no choice but to breed 100% for frankenswine until the time is up on that one (note I didn't say until I get it, since I've tried a dozen times since it came out and not gotten it and therefore have no reason to expect my final 4 days of attempts will be fruitful).

And this one has LONG-A$$ FRIGGEN FAILS. If they even give us twice the sudden ?ber-short countdown they gave us on the frankenswine, it's still nearly zero chance.

I am seriously questioning if I will still be playing this game in a couple months. I really dislike being misled and manipulated. If the bansheep is another case of them pretending an animal is permanent by marking it exactly the same as a permanant animal, then suddenly putting an extremely short clock on it, ... if I fail to get the crow and the swine and this sheep, that's it. Game over. It's too much.
    Something I learnd from dragon story
    Any seasonal animal ( event inspired)
    Is limited and count down is just matter of time

That's why I was questioning this one
    Cuz if it's part of Halloween animals then it's limited
    And I bred franki and failed many times I treated it as a limited animal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    First of all, Bansheep is a mash up of a banshee and a sheep. Okay, it doesn't have much of a Halloween appearance except for the coloring; but then look at wording of the teaser from the TeamLava blog. How many more Halloween hints do you need?
    "This creepy Creature would like to join your most haunting habitats. It loves to spook all of those who look upon it with a bleating wail that resonates from the regions beyond. Provide your Forest a foreboding aura by conjuring the Bansheep in Fantasy Forest Story!"

I predict this animal will follow the Scarecrow and Frankenswine into the underworld.
    Haha sand
    I think I needed someone to point the obvious
    Well I did just now got 18 hour breed
    I don't have elephant too
    But iam really hoping it's bansheep this is my 11 tried
    That's 17 hours fail 11 times

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Something I learnd from dragon story
    Any seasonal animal ( event inspired)
    Is limited and count down is just matter of time

That's why I was questioning this one
    Cuz if it's part of Halloween animals then it's limited
    And I bred franki and failed many times I treated it as a limited animal

But why do they have to mark these animals exactly the same as permanent animals then change then to suddenly available for less than a week?

Why can't they just be HONEST from the START and say this animal is only available for x weeks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    But why do they have to mark these animals exactly the same as permanent animals then change then to suddenly available for less than a week?

Why can't they just be HONEST from the START and say this animal is only available for x weeks?
    Am with u on this one
    It's better to keep some indication that an animal is planned to be limited
    Even if the timer comes in a later date
    It reminds me of my shock 3 years ago with Halloween animals in dragon story
    I stopped spending real money ever since

But my remark is just an advice or something to keep in mind
    Treat any even inspired animal as limited cuz it will go limited

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast