Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bansheep - 2014 Oct 31

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Yep it is zapra, my second one so I would prefer bansheep instead... I doubt we will have it honestly, it would make things too easy so tl wouldn't have any use of it...

BunnieMix congrats!
    Yes, I know but it would be great though. We could help each other out.

Farm Supplier
    Yep it is zapra, my second one so I would prefer bansheep instead... I doubt we will have it honestly, it would make things too easy so tl wouldn't have any use of it...

BunnieMix congrats!
    Thank you! Good luck to those still trying, this thing was hard to get. The long fails are horrible, and with such a long wait time the same as another rare just makes it worse. I don't know if this helps, it might just be coincidence, but if I can't get an animal after a long period of trying, I try for something different a couple times, and then when I go back to it, I get it. That's how I got the Frankenswine and also how I ended up with the Bansheep too. Three tries after seeing if I could get ultra lucky with that Toucan animal. Maybe this will help others?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnieMix View Post
    Thank you! Good luck to those still trying, this thing was hard to get. The long fails are horrible, and with such a long wait time the same as another rare just makes it worse. I don't know if this helps, it might just be coincidence, but if I can't get an animal after a long period of trying, I try for something different a couple times, and then when I go back to it, I get it. That's how I got the Frankenswine and also how I ended up with the Bansheep too. Three tries after seeing if I could get ultra lucky with that Toucan animal. Maybe this will help others?
    I should try that. I've been going the "if this pair doesn't work, immediately try another pair" route and it's not working.

So far my attempts have been:
    koala + skyger = zapra
    koala + leopard = zapra
    elephantum + leopard = koala (currently int eh breeding den).

Thanks to your advice, I'll keep this pair for the next 2-3 tries and if I don't get it after those tries, I'll switch it up again.

And I agree these long fails are torture!!!

Executive Chef
    Zen,

I used kola& rampage and elephatom& arboar for bansheep maybe that will work. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Had to stop trying for toucan to get this before it turned limited like others are suggesting. Luckily, I got it on the first try using skyger and leapard so that's a relief

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    Had to stop trying for toucan to get this before it turned limited like others are suggesting. Luckily, I got it on the first try using skyger and leapard so that's a relief
    Lucky! Congrats! I'm still trying...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Lucky! Congrats! I'm still trying...
    Thanks! And good luck :P

Fashion Designer
    well we got a new update today and bansheep is still not listed as limited so maybe we were worried for nothing and he is here to stay, i really hope that is the case! i would like to try for something else cause these long fails are not funny at all...

Executive Chef
    At least this new animal takes six hours and that's great. I got my third bansheep today was trying for a seahorse.

Rhino Keeper
    well we got a new update today and bansheep is still not listed as limited so maybe we were worried for nothing and he is here to stay, i really hope that is the case! i would like to try for something else cause these long fails are not funny at all...
    While that may be true, we can't let our guard down. If I recall correctly, TL was able to make frankenswine a limited without launching an update on the AppStore. It may very well happen with the bansheep whenever TL wishes to.

BUT then again, I could be wrong and the bansheep is actually here to say, like you said.