Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10/29/14

Farm Supplier
    Deleted
    Last edited by neser87; 11-04-14 at 08:16 AM. Reason: was wrong thread

The halloween recipe / eyeball stew its offering 500 xp but it is not fair .That is very convenient for new players like myself to level up but what about all those players that reached to level 99 who did not have this help.With the amount of xp is super easy to level up so quickly and my opinion is not fair for the all of players who took months and years to reached to level 99.

Last edited by TheLegendKid08; 10-31-14 at 03:42 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    Will we be able to master the "eyeball stew" even though it's a limited time offer? Or will it be gone after the days expire? I'm on IOS. Just wondering if anyone knows.
    I'm playing on Android not IOS but I just mastered it in my level 64 restuarant and am about to master it in my level 36 one as well (cooking nothing but the stew on 16 stoves in one restaurant and 9 in the other) I think most likely it'll be gone since it's a seasonal dish but if they let us keep it the experience points will probably drop WAY down. I wanted to hurry up and master it so if they take it away I'd at least had earned my gems and got a bunch of experience points out of it.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKid08 View Post
    The halloween recipe / eyeball stew its offering 500 xp but it is not fair .That is very convenient for new players like myself to level up but what about all those players that reached to level 99 who did not have this help.With the amount of xp is super easy to level up so quickly and my opinion is not fair for the all of players who took months and years to reached to level 99.

As a player who recently reached level 99, I honestly don't care that this wasn't there when I still had levels to go through. On the contrary, I'm excited for players like you! It's great you all have such an amazing opportunity offered by TL

It took me about a year to reach level 99, but what I realized as I reached higher levels was that I wanted to level up slowly; I found that the higher a level I achieved, the less there was for me to explore (for example, I loved getting the message that I had unlocked items on the market, but as I progressed through the levels this notification came fewer and fewer times). Now that I'm at level 99, I can't look forward to those anymore, and now it's only a matter of time before I master all the recipes and start losing interest. Thankfully, with updates every week, it should be a long while before that happens

With regards to the Eyeball Stew itself: obviously, the XP doesn't quite matter to me anymore, but I appreciate it because it's something new that I can challenge myself to master in the short, short time that it's available. I see it more as an opportunity/race for 2 extra gems, and since my restaurant is currently Halloween-themed, as a great way to add to the atmosphere as well

I don't think 99-ers are going to be too hurt about it, don't worry
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-31-14 at 05:25 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I understand your point , thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    As a player who recently reached level 99, I honestly don't care that this wasn't there when I still had levels to go through. On the contrary, I'm excited for players like you! It's great you all have such an amazing opportunity offered by TL

It took me about a year to reach level 99, but what I realized as I reached higher levels was that I wanted to level up slowly; I found that the higher a level I achieved, the less there was for me to explore (for example, I loved getting the message that I had unlocked items on the market, but as I progressed through the levels this notification came fewer and fewer times). Now that I'm at level 99, I can't look forward to those anymore, and now it's only a matter of time before I master all the recipes and start losing interest. Thankfully, with updates every week, it should be a long while before that happens

With regards to the Eyeball Stew itself: obviously, the XP doesn't quite matter to me anymore, but I appreciate it because it's something new that I can challenge myself to master in the short, short time that it's available. I see it more as an opportunity/race for 2 extra gems, and since my restaurant is currently Halloween-themed, as a great way to add to the atmosphere as well

I don't think 99-ers are going to be too hurt about it, don't worry
    I understand your point .Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I wish the countdown wasn't covering the mastery level thingy. I have been cooking it on 4-5 ovens constantly since Wednesday and I don't remember a pop coming up saying I've gotten to level 1 yet. If by tomorrow night I don't have an extra gem (for hitting level 2) I'm going to assume something is wrong there lol
    We are getting the gems from cooking. I just have every available stove out because I really need the xp to level up for more appliances and recipes. I didnt think we would until I got the first gem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKid08 View Post
    It really doesn't matter to me either. I've been LVL 99 for over 11/2 yrs. and back then there was an 1hr ck that was worth 95xps which was nice. If u play this game long enough U learn 2 overlook a lot of things.
    Besides It's just a game.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Does someone know why there is the date 1917 on the dish with the graveyard pudding? Or is it random? Spooky!

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Does someone know why there is the date 1917 on the dish with the graveyard pudding? Or is it random? Spooky!
    I'm so glad you asked this question!! Actually - look when one of the bots is in the process of eating the Graveyard Pudding.. It has another date on it 19** something (I can't remember exactly) - but I tried googling the two dates to see if anything came up Halloween related - but nothing really stood out..

I was wondering the exact same thing. Can anyone tell us if these two 1900 dates on the Graveyard Pudding mean anything, or just a random choice by TeamLava?..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast