Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

I wish the halloween update was more bakery related, a zombie chef something like that...
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I do agree with you and I understand how you feel. Although I would like TL to release old stuff that I missed, I probably wouldn't care so much if their new stuff was AMAZING. But it just isn't. The designers compared to then and now just aren't the same. I don't know what happened to their creativity.. it's really sad.
    I agree about the designs. Many of the newer designs seem to be twenty-something guys' ideas of what little kids might like (Fairy princess theme anyone? Neon lights Christmas? And never forget the five weeks of pirates) compared to stuff like the cake and tea box (designed in 2011) that were more dainty and elegant and bakery oriented. Although props for the recent gelato and coffee goals, which were classy and food themed.

I think there should be some kind of entry fee to access older, removed content, either commensurate with the amount of coins spent in a goal if a goal item, or even gems for old holiday content I would pay like 20 gems to have access to the Valentine's 2012 items like the fancy heart wallpaper and rose columns even though they only cost coins when they were available because I love those designs and the newer Valentine's stuff doesn't compare. Actually all that New Year's/Chinese New Year's/Valentine's stuff from 2012 I would love to have for gem access. There could be special packages for previously removed holiday content that could be unlocked for gems and coin packages to unlock old goal prizes/ovens/recipes. Unless you've done every goal since the beginning of the game, everyone's individual game already has different locks on it, why not give people the option to unlock for coins or gems? If a goal cost a million to complete previously (cost of recipes and required decorations and minimum number of ovens total), it should cost 1 million coins (or maybe more to account for time spent baking) for new players to unlock that set of ovens and goal prizes. That way older players don't totally get gypped that new players get old goal items for face value while the old players had to buy a bunch of other stuff to even unlock it. And new players have a chance to acquire old items instead having to face perpetual locks.

I need new recipes, thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I agree about the designs. Many of the newer designs seem to be twenty-something guys' ideas of what little kids might like (Fairy princess theme anyone? Neon lights Christmas? And never forget the five weeks of pirates) compared to stuff like the cake and tea box (designed in 2011) that were more dainty and elegant and bakery oriented. Although props for the recent gelato and coffee goals, which were classy and food themed.

I think there should be some kind of entry fee to access older, removed content, either commensurate with the amount of coins spent in a goal if a goal item, or even gems for old holiday content I would pay like 20 gems to have access to the Valentine's 2012 items like the fancy heart wallpaper and rose columns even though they only cost coins when they were available because I love those designs and the newer Valentine's stuff doesn't compare. Actually all that New Year's/Chinese New Year's/Valentine's stuff from 2012 I would love to have for gem access. There could be special packages for previously removed holiday content that could be unlocked for gems and coin packages to unlock old goal prizes/ovens/recipes. Unless you've done every goal since the beginning of the game, everyone's individual game already has different locks on it, why not give people the option to unlock for coins or gems? If a goal cost a million to complete previously (cost of recipes and required decorations and minimum number of ovens total), it should cost 1 million coins (or maybe more to account for time spent baking) for new players to unlock that set of ovens and goal prizes. That way older players don't totally get gypped that new players get old goal items for face value while the old players had to buy a bunch of other stuff to even unlock it. And new players have a chance to acquire old items instead having to face perpetual locks.
    That is almost exactly what I told my husband the other day! It just makes sense doesn't it? The people who worked hard and got it for free, they still get to keep their prizes and didn't spend any real money or obnoxious amount of coins, but it still makes it available to those who want to put for the money/effort for the items! TL should do this in all their games with goals. ....But especially bakery story since its the only one I play LOL!

As for the update we should have gotten it sooner but I am happy they are giving us something halloween. And it looks like some of the older items too which makes me excited.
    (I really really wanted monster kitchen but I forgive you TL just include it for us lovers of Spooky by including it in the Black Friday special! PLEASE!!!!

Executive Chef
    Yay! Halloween stuff! I wish I had it sooner, since I'll be putting away Halloween to decorate for Thanksgiving soon, but I'm glad we got some!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's a box with chair,table, and wallpaper update it has 1 big item 2 medium 2 smaller 2 tile items and three one tile items I think it's definitely a box but any except pumpkin I would willing pay gems for

Rhino Keeper
    How it can be a box with wallpaper and floor?? No way I think it's LTO and I see lots of gems to spend for

Host(ess)
    Are those spider tables? I know that spiders sort of go with the spooky part of Halloween, but I can't even look at spiders without gagging, lol. We have very large ones where I live--if you have a lot of trees on your property. And they bite. Oh well, I'm glad there's that haunted house, though!

Quote Originally Posted by ccrispiher View Post
    I need new recipes, thanks
    Yeah... We all need them.!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing since 2011 and the only goals I didn't finish were the royal booth goals and the Halloween goals so if the cute vampire and Frankenstein table make a comeback I will be so excited! of course if it's not insanely expensive to get. the headless horseman looks awesome too!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast