Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    How so? As in everything, I meant the new items
    When you say everything, it seemed as if you were referring to EVERYTHING in the release, not necessarily just the new items. If that were the case, it reading "...I will be buying all of the new items, bwahahahaha" would have been more clear. It makes it seem like you were so opposed to them re-releasing things, yet were going to still pick up anything you didn't already have, including the older items, since they were included with the update as a whole. Which would make no sense for someone who was so against it to do. But if you meant only the entirely new things that were included in the update, then I understand you now, so thank you for clarifying.

Obviously though, myself and others (like the post above yours), don't wholly agree with your stance. However, we're all allowed to do and feel as we please, so no harm, no foul. May as well leave it at that.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I always purchase with a credit card when buying from iTunes. That way, if the merchant or itunes don't cough up in the event of a dispute, I call up my credit card provider and ask then to reverse the charge. Worth considering if you've had problems with purchasing gems. Thankfully I never have.
    I may start doing that from now on, since I typically buy the prepaid Google Play cards. I find it odd that it's not shown that you tried to purchase gems in-game to where they can be credited on the TL side, but I for one certainly would hope that it doesn't happen to me either. So thanks for the idea!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me when the big haunted house and frankenstein table are from ? Like is it 2012 stuff or 2011 or something ? Thank you !
    Last edited by SylvanasWindrunner; 10-29-14 at 04:05 PM.
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    Thank you!! I force closed my game and voila, the black cat is a black cat regardless of direction.

I had also noticed that my pumpkin patch turned into a MASSIVE maple bonsai tree when rotated, but this force close fixed that, too. It was quite comical...I'm gonna miss that huge tree!

My Pumpkin Stack turns into a tiny little Pie Sale when I rotate it. I've force closed my game and it didn't fix it. I think it's kind of cute so I'm going to leave it rotated this way as long as it will stay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	16353

Executive Chef
    Interesting. In Fashion Story they re-released even more content today after this week's update. I wonder if they will do the same for Bakery Story? I'm gonna gem broke if they do. LOL!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    When you say everything, it seemed as if you were referring to EVERYTHING in the release, not necessarily just the new items. If that were the case, it reading "...I will be buying all of the new items, bwahahahaha" would have been more clear. It makes it seem like you were so opposed to them re-releasing things, yet were going to still pick up anything you didn't already have, including the older items, since they were included with the update as a whole. Which would make no sense for someone who was so against it to do. But if you meant only the entirely new things that were included in the update, then I understand you now, so thank you for clarifying.

Obviously though, myself and others (like the post above yours), don't wholly agree with your stance. However, we're all allowed to do and feel as we please, so no harm, no foul. May as well leave it at that.
    I don't mind if people do not agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just as I am.

Maybe if people had been long time players, they would feel the same way that I do; just like I could feel the opposite way I do, had I been a more recent player. One thing that I love is visiting bakeries that have items from even before I started playing...that makes their bakery unique and it sets it apart; after all, that is the only real way to have the distinction amongst long-time and short-time bakeries.

As for the previously released content, I will not be getting any of it...there is no need. All of the new items I purchase will go into storage until next Halloween.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why there's a need to differentiate the "senior" players from the newbies? It's not a competition is it? As I said, I have no issue with older LTOs and regular content being re-released so newer players can have them too. However, for the goal prizes and goal ovens, and goal recipes, speaking as someone who has missed out on a few of them, I do think they should be reserved for those who completed the associated goals. In the grand scheme of things though, I don't really mind if they get the goal items as well provided they are for gems to make it only fair to those older players who had to "work" for them.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Farm Supplier
    Awesome update! Love having the ability to purchase former expired decor!! Hope this continues for Christmas Also loved getting former ovens! I'm really enjoying the rose oven! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    This is so upsetting. I purchased 580 gems and I want the LTOs but now I can't buy them. I could seriously cry you guys. By the time TL gets around to giving me my gems since I have already been charged for them (bye bye money), the LTOs will be gone since they're only for 4 days now? I'm so upset. Really think I'm done with this game and that sucks because I really enjoyed my time playing it.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so glade I bought one of everything I even got the haunted house soooo happy they brought more items back than I thought I've always wanted mummy,vampire,Frankenstein, and haunted house display thanks so much team lava please do the same for Christmas but do it on black Friday