Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 10/29/2014

So... What do you guys expect or think we'll get tomorrow...?

Edit(KP)
    What’s that strange and frightening sound echoing through the halls? It’s the sound of Trick-or-Treaters stopping by your Bakery! Show your Customers how delightfully ghoulish your decorating s****s can be with the Headless Horseman in Bakery Story!
    Don’t forget to add the chills with these new items!

• Spooky Tree Shelf
    • Witch Cat
    • Expired Display
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-28-14 at 06:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    A Halloween box probably last year there last October update was all Halloween so am not sure I thought when they made a suggestion thread for holiday suggestion they were really trying to please players but I am hopeful for some fall items.

Executive Chef
    Thanksgiving things

I really hope and pray its more halloween stuff since people have been upset over not having much halloween stuff..plus there is alot of time for thanksgiving stuff ...alot of time..and I hate to say this but Iam sick of the Boxes...and yes I know halloween is two days away..I know but its never to late..

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a usual time they release the update teaser on the blog? I'd have thought it'd be posted by now still hoping for Halloween!

Executive Chef
    Guys check the blog !!! I see the haunted house, crossing fingers !!! Please be true, please be true !!!

Fashion Designer

What?s that strange and frightening sound echoing through the halls? It?s the sound of Trick-or-Treaters stopping by your Bakery! Show your Customers how delightfully ghoulish your decorating s****s can be with the Headless Horseman in Bakery Story!

Don?t forget to add the chills with these new items!

• Spooky Tree Shelf
    • Witch Cat
    • Expired Display
    LOL, I don't know if people are going to be really really happy that there is a ton of Halloween stuff being released or really really mad that it's happening now. Let the chaos ensue...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Some really nice items this week. I really want the haunted house as well. I just hope it's not too many gems. I'd like a few of the other things as well. There's new tables and chairs there as well so probably not a box.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post

LOL, I don't know if people are going to be really really happy that there is a ton of Halloween stuff being released or really really mad that it's happening now. Let the chaos ensue...
    Hahaha... Funny! All I care about is the haunted house although I now if they bring it back, I'm going to store it away a whole year...

Please no gems please no box...what in the world took so long to make these things my goodness..why make people mad halloween and christmas months are the most loved months cant we just get updates with holiday stuff these months then not ...please lava team...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast