Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    christmas is a thursday this year. i swear, if you release all the great content the day before, i'll...well, i'll complain on the forums. but i shall do so in all caps. ALL CAPS, I TELL YOU!

fear my wrath.
    lol! I will join you in the caps!

Fashion Designer
    I'd assume that after "Halloween Update Gate 2014", they will probably release the other holiday stuff in a more timely manner. Because if this is the wrath of Halloween, then I'm sure there will be a message board equivalent of angry villagers with pitchforks asking for someone at TL's head if Christmas items aren't given out early enough. I'd like to think they would try to avoid that if at all possible, unless they just like watching the chaos and will do so again intentionally.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween was on a Thursday last year, and TL released some new Halloween stuff the day before (including the skeleton tables and chairs that I was unable to get because I was new at the game and didn't have gems ;_; ). But they had done the goals and released a box by then, so it was all good.

I'd love it if TL would bring back the skeleton tables and chairs. I really liked them.

I guess better late than never, or is it 11 months too early?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    lol! I will join you in the caps!
    I will too! LOL.

Rhino Keeper
    Great spooky update, with nice mix of new items for coins and re-release of those coveted old items...thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by friedtokki View Post
    Just thought I'll post a picture of the LTOs.
    Thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Agreed, I can't believe BS haunted house is 70 while RS is 40, but I'm getting both. Hoping that the prices at BFS are max 50 gems or cheaper.

BTW did the haunted house in bakery cost 70 gems previously out of the box ? I don't recall it been outside...
    Erm, it's slightly different. The haunted house in bs is a 1st prize item from a expired Halloween box. But the haunted house in rs is a LTO instead and not from any box. Hence the price difference between the two houses. Lol XD I don't remember seeing the offer for the haunted house in bs before, should be the first time they brought it out for a limited sale. I hope this clear your doubt.

But I'm still not buying the house for 70 gems. Saving gems for BFS! Please TL price them cheaper. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween is my favourite theme 😢😢😢😢 but ....
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Rhino Keeper
    I don't recall specific details but I do remember what a disappointment Christmas 2013 was, I'd saved up gems in eager anticipation...I was too new for 2012's wonderful content.

TL design team has seemingly been restructured, sloppy, ill-proportioned, lazy on important details, and no regard for players/customers or fixing flaws, major or minor...

I imagine somewhere there's a business course being taught using team lava as worst-case-scenario marketing example of What Not To Do.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast