Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

I like this new update. I won't be able to buy any of the gem items, but the coin items are cute, especially since they will only be displayed for only 4 or 5 days.

I am like everyone else, I wish TL would have released the items earlier in the month.
    It's 5:18 somewhere.
    Gifts and requests only.
    Tipping not needed. They will not be returned. Messages not needed. They will be ignored and deleted.

Amazing update, i love the old items. thank u tl *-*

Rhino Keeper
    The OTT selfishness on display here is just really sad. Guess we know who the Scrooges are on Christmas. Nobody plays this game forever, no doubt you'll be the last one standing so don't worry, you will be the bakery with the most exclusive stuff. Back in 2010, not everyone had an iPhone or iPad or some such. The technology grew in popularity so now more people can access these games and experience the joy you've had playing it. A lot of people have moved on too. Why let some nice item disappear in some bakery you'll never see again. There are a lot of LTOs people don't mention here because they've been forgotten (but are in older websites if you dig them out.) So, really, just let everyone be happy.

Anyway, I understand why TL re-released the goal prizes from 2012. They are retiring them. So for the seniors, this too will be your last chance to get extras.

Personally, I think this was an excellent update and instead of a box, TL put it all out and a lot for coins too. I wanna believe it's because a lot of people pointed out it's too close to the holiday to be fair. The furniture from 2012 were some of the best and they were not re-released so this is exclusive to the seniors. Neither were the ovens.

When I saw this update with so many coveted things, I knew a lot of people would be excited to have their chance at them. So, thanks TL. But please make sure everyone gets the gems they pay for. This way you'll do better business.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    ...you do realize that your last statement makes the rest of your post pointless, right? Unless one or the other was supposed to be a joke? Not sure.
    How so? As in everything, I meant the new items

Rhino Keeper
    Are the Spooky Tree Shelves supposed to be so tiny? Just one tile...

Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    Are the Spooky Tree Shelves supposed to be so tiny? Just one tile...

Haha unfortunately,yes! Ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    I always purchase with a credit card when buying from iTunes. That way, if the merchant or itunes don't cough up in the event of a dispute, I call up my credit card provider and ask then to reverse the charge. Worth considering if you've had problems with purchasing gems. Thankfully I never have.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Great update TL! However, I would have liked to see lower prices for the old items, but I'm buying them anyway. The coin items are great too, especially the the group of ghosts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    The OTT selfishness on display here is just really sad. Guess we know who the Scrooges are on Christmas. Nobody plays this game forever, no doubt you'll be the last one standing so don't worry, you will be the bakery with the most exclusive stuff. Back in 2010, not everyone had an iPhone or iPad or some such. The technology grew in popularity so now more people can access these games and experience the joy you've had playing it. A lot of people have moved on too. Why let some nice item disappear in some bakery you'll never see again. There are a lot of LTOs people don't mention here because they've been forgotten (but are in older websites if you dig them out.) So, really, just let everyone be happy.

Anyway, I understand why TL re-released the goal prizes from 2012. They are retiring them. So for the seniors, this too will be your last chance to get extras.

Personally, I think this was an excellent update and instead of a box, TL put it all out and a lot for coins too. I wanna believe it's because a lot of people pointed out it's too close to the holiday to be fair. The furniture from 2012 were some of the best and they were not re-released so this is exclusive to the seniors. Neither were the ovens.

When I saw this update with so many coveted things, I knew a lot of people would be excited to have their chance at them. So, thanks TL. But please make sure everyone gets the gems they pay for. This way you'll do better business.
    100% agreed!!!

Executive Chef
    Great update! Thanks TL! The house is too expensive, so I won't be buying this item.