Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Mine rotates fine... still a black cat even when I opened the game after force closing.
    Thank you!! I force closed my game and voila, the black cat is a black cat regardless of direction.

I had also noticed that my pumpkin patch turned into a MASSIVE maple bonsai tree when rotated, but this force close fixed that, too. It was quite comical...I'm gonna miss that huge tree!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    I completely agree; once you reach Level 99, there is no way other players can know your seniority aside from older items. It irks me to see Lvl 55 bakeries (just an example) with items which were from previous years. I do NOT think it's fair at all...I do understand that newer bakeries want older items but where is the distinction?

I stayed loyal to this game when many players left due to previous disagreements with TL's practices; I was a player when we didn't get weekly updates. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I feel the way that I feel and nothing is going to change that, I do not nor will I ever like the release of previous content from years' past.

As for the update, I will be getting EVERYTHING!!! Bwahahahaha
    ...you do realize that your last statement makes the rest of your post pointless, right? Unless one or the other was supposed to be a joke? Not sure.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Why is the boardwalk dining rereleased? That isn't very halloweeny. I got that from doing summer goals two summers ago. I sort of agree with once you hit level 99 you don't know how long somebody has been playing unless they have older items not available anymore. Something to bring back are nice or holidays but not everything... Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    I completely agree; once you reach Level 99, there is no way other players can know your seniority aside from older items. It irks me to see Lvl 55 bakeries (just an example) with items which were from previous years. I do NOT think it's fair at all...I do understand that newer bakeries want older items but where is the distinction?

I stayed loyal to this game when many players left due to previous disagreements with TL's practices; I was a player when we didn't get weekly updates. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I feel the way that I feel and nothing is going to change that, I do not nor will I ever like the release of previous content from years' past.

As for the update, I will be getting EVERYTHING!!! Bwahahahaha
    Thank you i feel less alone :-D
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Why is the boardwalk dining rereleased? That isn't very halloweeny. I got that from doing summer goals two summers ago. I sort of agree with once you hit level 99 you don't know how long somebody has been playing unless they have older items not available anymore. Something to bring back are nice or holidays but not everything... Sorry.
    Seems it's going to be retired...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lbakecakesl View Post
    Just as the food and drinks availability are based on levels, decorations and tables are unlocked by level. That's the case in all Story games.
    Thank you for the rationale (no empathy though it seems....)

Fashion Designer
    OH MY GOD. I just purchased 580 gems for $70 plus tax and the money is gone from my itunes account but the gems were NEVER CREDITED. OMG. I have 1 gem. WHAT DO I DO?!?! I have force closed the game, EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF HELPPP!

Rhino Keeper
    What is up with the tiny spooky tree shelf? It's $12,500 and it's so small you can't even see it. I'm so mad I wasted my money.

Fashion Designer
    Someone please help!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Someone please help!!!
    Maybe you can try emailing TL. Hope it works out for you and you get your gems soon.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast