Thread: missing gems

New Resident

missing gems

im about tired of doing offers and not receiving currency. Ive done 3 offers all for 4 gems a piece with no luck. Even tho my notifications say i received them. Im ready to just delete the game all together.

Sorry to hear! Please write to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will look into this for you. When you write in, please let us know when you completed which offers and in which TeamLava game. Please be sure to include your Storm8 ID as well, thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Same exact issue is happening with me. I've written in a couple times but I keep getting an auto response. Just sent them another reply.. hopefully this time it will get somewhere.

So now these people are telling me that I spent the gems on an in game item. It's true that I did purchase something with gems, but I still did not get the free gems I was supposed to get for trying out apps.

I'm a little offended that they would even say that. I lost gems yesterday too, and I didn't use any of my gems to purchase anything that day or even that week.

And another thing, they are claiming that I'm missing the gems because I spent them on an item. I spent 15 gems. But my original complaint was that I didn't get the 8 gems for the apps I tried. I'm not missing 15 gems because I know where those went. I'm missing 8.

This is really frustrating. Should I create my own thread for this?

Update: They wont give me any of the gems. They say I already got them, which I don't believe. I was careful to look at how many gems I had. I KNOW I did not get them.
    Last edited by GlowMist; 11-11-14 at 01:20 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowMist View Post
    So now these people are telling me that I spent the gems on an in game item. It's true that I did purchase something with gems, but I still did not get the free gems I was supposed to get for trying out apps.

I'm a little offended that they would even say that. I lost gems yesterday too, and I didn't use any of my gems to purchase anything that day or even that week.

And another thing, they are claiming that I'm missing the gems because I spent them on an item. I spent 15 gems. But my original complaint was that I didn't get the 8 gems for the apps I tried. I'm not missing 15 gems because I know where those went. I'm missing 8.

This is really frustrating. Should I create my own thread for this?

Update: They wont give me any of the gems. They say I already got them, which I don't believe. I was careful to look at how many gems I had. I KNOW I did not get them.
    Same thing happened to me. They're scammers. They're not giving them back.

The Honorable Panda
    For loss of gems please contact support@teamlava.com

If you have further questions after receiving your response, please reply back to your last email from support.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request