Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply. I am using Version 2 2.5.1 and don't see any updates pending. Restarting doesn't seem to help either. Do you know if progress is saved on a server or is it stored on the device? Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zantiana View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I am using Version 2 2.5.1 and don't see any updates pending. Restarting doesn't seem to help either. Do you know if progress is saved on a server or is it stored on the device? Thank you.
    Version 2.5.1 is the latest version. Our game progress is saved in the Storm8 servers. Let me try to find out more for you why you don't have this craft.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you restart your game and try again? Please also ensure that you're playing on the latest version. Please let me know how it goes for you.
    Thanks for your reply. I don't see any pending updates and am running version 2 2.5.1. Restarting doesn't seem to help. Is the game progress saved on a server or my device?

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your reply. I don't see any pending updates and am running version 2 2.5.1. Restarting doesn't seem to help. Is the game progress saved on a server or my device?
    See my reply in post #502. I'll post when I've answers for you. Oh in the mean time, you may want to discard your deliver orders if you like.

I want to ask about the 50% sale, There is a crystal ball that cost 70 gems and there is a limit that you only can buy one, is this crystal ball just a decoration or it has special features ?
    If anyone bought the crystal ball please can you give me an information about this item

Grand Emperor
    How do I make chocolate bats for deliveries? I do not see the option available in chocolatier.
    The CM has checked and you shouldn't be seeing chocolate bats for deliveries since this update is for Level 17+. Would you be able to take a screenshot of it being requested in your deliveries? Sorry about this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by manota99182 View Post
    I want to ask about the 50% sale, There is a crystal ball that cost 70 gems and there is a limit that you only can buy one, is this crystal ball just a decoration or it has special features ?
    If anyone bought the crystal ball please can you give me an information about this item
    The crystal ball is a decoration with animations if I remember correctly. The ghost flies when you tap on it. Hope this helps.

I keep getting asked for items in my plane that I have no way of getting as yet
    Like the hardest to get fish and some chocolate monkey comes up all the time where is it then hasnt come up on my choclatier
    So when I go to put the goods on the plane I have usually only I that I can make the items for. Bad idea!

There are hardly any saws and yet I have to cut down that tree to get wood twice to get a a set of items on the plane

Please im only at level 16 not level 70

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgarden7 View Post
    I keep getting asked for items in my plane that I have no way of getting as yet
    Like the hardest to get fish and some chocolate monkey comes up all the time where is it then hasnt come up on my choclatier
    So when I go to put the goods on the plane I have usually only I that I can make the items for. Bad idea!

There are hardly any saws and yet I have to cut down that tree to get wood twice to get a a set of items on the plane

Please im only at level 16 not level 70
    Can you help to take a screenshot of chocolate monkey being requested in your deliveries? Sorry about this.

Host(ess)
    Hi is the golden lure no longer available to unlock with gold bells? Thanks