Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Where do in make caramel syrup?
    You can make this in the Sauce Maker and PookieBear has replied you. You can also refer to the List of Crafts in the Buildings and Crafts Guide to find where it's made and the ingredients required. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Crafts-Guide

Farm Supplier
    How is the Leaderboard picked? I’m on the Leaderboard with people 10-40 levels above me. They have twice as many animals and buildings, not to mention storage. No way can I compete against them. How are the Leaderboards decided?
    Last edited by Friday_1; 05-15-18 at 12:24 AM.

Farm Supplier
    There must be a glitch. I’m level 57 (I think) and some of the players on my leaderboard are on levels 80-90.
    Last edited by Friday_1; 05-17-18 at 10:43 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    There must be a glitch. I’m level 57 (I think) and some of the players on my leaderboard are on levels 80-90.
    No worries, this is not a glitch. The maximum level for Farm Story 2 was previously cap at level 60 for a long time before Storm8 released new levels. Players who have played the game for a long time were able to accumulate their experience points while being capped at level 60 and they jumped several levels after the cap increased to 100. You are in the High level range which includes farms from level 51 and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    A few days ago, the game hung during a lightening storm. When I got back online and opened the game, one of my cats was missing. I rebooted my iPad, but my cat did not return.

I should have 9 cats. I now have 8.

I asked this on a support ticket, but S8 referred me back to the board. So, I’m contacting you for assistance.

Thank you for your help.
    Sent you a private message on this. Check your pm box.

All the skins I bught for my cows, pigs and chickens disappeared yesterday. I have rebooted my game and they didnt come back. I purchased them a long time ago so its no big deal but I was just wondering if that was normal?

Host(ess)
    Bit of a ramdom one here but I seem to have the cinnamon quest again. I have restarted my iPad and it’s still there.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by claeystrails View Post
    All the skins I bught for my cows, pigs and chickens disappeared yesterday. I have rebooted my game and they didnt come back. I purchased them a long time ago so its no big deal but I was just wondering if that was normal?
    Nope they shouldn't disappear. Did you update/change anything when that happens? Perhaps try clearing your device cache and see if that helps. Hope you get them back soon. Crossing my fingers for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Bit of a ramdom one here but I seem to have the cinnamon quest again. I have restarted my iPad and it’s still there.
    See this post. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...65#post1516865

Host(ess)
    ahhhh thanks xx