Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

LMAO. That is totally BS!

Quote Originally Posted by aernak View Post
    you have to pray to the team lava gods and then cover yourself in body paint and do the paint dance 1 hour every night for 1 week straight. It worked for me!!!
    lmao!!!! That is totally bs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a newby thread!
    Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by
    some of the more advanced players!!
    Hi. I'm playing this Farm Story 2: Winter right now. I have this problem. I turn on and off my phones soo many times but still doing this resetting stuff. Figured it was not my phone that causing this. Spent almost $700 just to get to where I am now in lvl 30 since I started play this game 2 weeks ago And it's doing this resetting thing. Really aggravating !!!! I really enjoy this game and it's only game I like, but it starts to get in my nerve. Feel like to destroy my phone, but it wasn't the phone fault. Can you help me contact the person that create this game? Please fix this BS.

Also. I would like to get rid some of the stuff that I don't like as it those rabbits holes (I called ). Bought them by accident. I was half asleep and my fingers just clicked on some stuff that I don't need it. How can I sell or just discard it? Coz I tried to sell it back but the button was not active. You know, when you try to edit them, there is say the dollar sign.

I used Note 3. What level is the game for Piper Tree House? I saw someone posted it as for the pictures and all.

I have a couple questions: is it more beneficial to have ALOT of neighbors or less? Reason I ask is that half my neighbors don't seem to play. Their stores stay empty or have one item all the time. Can you delete neighbors???

I get a lot of people visiting my farm, but don't touch my red hearts to make machines and other things sparkle. I ALWAY touch any heart I see when I go and visit their farm.

When I DO visit a person's farm and they have a blue gift box in the right hand corner, I have no Idea how to use it. I've touched it a few times, and window comes up, but says "you have to pick a neighbor". I can't figure it out.

Any help will be most appreciated.
    Last edited by ErnieKatz; 02-02-15 at 08:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Having more neighbors is always beneficial. It might look as though they don't play....but you gotta remember that people play this game from all around the world. So when you're in bed asleep that's when they are on and playing. By the time you log on they are asleep or at work and all their items have sold. I see this a lot with my neighbors since I usually sleep during the day and am up all night.
    As for the blue gift boxes.....each day you can give a gift to 3 of your neighbors. If you click on the envelope near the upper right hand corner it will show what neighbors have given you gifts. I usually return a gift by taping the "gift back" button on that screen and then picking 2 more neighbors from the next screen. Or if they are your neighbor and you are visiting their farm you can just click on the blue gift box to send them a gift....you might have to put a checkmark in the box next to their name....as long as you haven't sent more than 3 already.

Hello! So with these ash trees......after you saw them down do the trees regrow or are they gone!

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    SAVE your paint!!!
    Why are we saving our paint??

Quote Originally Posted by QuirsanFarmsLtd View Post
    Hello! So with these ash trees......after you saw them down do the trees regrow or are they gone!
    Yes, they are gone. You have to buy a new one for 100 coins!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Yes, they are gone. You have to buy a new one for 100 coins!
    Thanks for this! That's expensive timber, I say!!

Rhino Keeper
    What level do ash trees unlock?
    Would like to know if i need to save my saws anytime soon

Also is there a difference betwwen mining with a pickaxe or a shovel?
    Ive been using all my shovels to clear debris around the farm but i never seem to have enough so immhoping its the same