Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Hi ive been playing for a while, getting really fedvup sending deliveries and not getting expansion partsvin return, is there any way i can rectify this, finding it really difgicult to expand my farm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebee2606 View Post
    Hi ive been playing for a while, getting really fedvup sending deliveries and not getting expansion partsvin return, is there any way i can rectify this, finding it really difgicult to expand my farm
    Not sure about "rectifying" it exactly, but have you also tried feeding pets, throwing coins in the wishing well, and fulfilling train orders? Those are other ways to get expansion parts. I don't get a lot of parts through deliveries either (mainly tools if anything), but I also find them by watching the newspaper. If someone is selling one type of expansion paper, buy that and then go to their farm to see if they are selling any others. Those are the things I've been doing in order to expand, and it still seems slow when you need 30 of each.

Please help me .. I woke up today to find that i lost 100+ gems i dont know why ?! I did not buy anything with gems. Can you check this for me or do i have to send this issue to some one ?! My id: manota99182

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by manota99182 View Post
    Please help me .. I woke up today to find that i lost 100+ gems i dont know why ?! I did not buy anything with gems. Can you check this for me or do i have to send this issue to some one ?! My id: manota99182
    Oh no, I am sorry this happened to you, manota99182. For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com and an Agent will assist you further.

Thank you for your fast respond. I am sorry but my sister told me that she played with my game and she skiped one of the quests. Can I send an email so that the gems be back again or its not possible ?
    Thank you agian

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by manota99182 View Post
    Thank you for your fast respond. I am sorry but my sister told me that she played with my game and she skiped one of the quests. Can I send an email so that the gems be back again or its not possible ?
    Thank you agian
    Ops and ouch for you. Sorry it's outside my authority to speak for Support, but I would go ahead and send the email if I were you. Well no harm trying, if you want.

Hello,

Over the years playing I have collected many different building skins. I decided to change some, but now my cellar doesn't have the previous skins. In the past, I thought I could swap them at will, are they deleted now once you change it?

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missmeow21 View Post
    Hello,

Over the years playing I have collected many different building skins. I decided to change some, but now my cellar doesn't have the previous skins. In the past, I thought I could swap them at will, are they deleted now once you change it?

Thanks
    If you have skin used once, it is no longer in your cellar. Press on a building until you see the Paint Bucket. Click on the paint bucket and then you see all the skins that you received

Executive Chef
    Hello! I havent played in about 3 weeks and didnt finish the bear cub contest. I thought some crafts I saw was still related to that event. But its over and some items are there.

Im seeing a couple new things needing rope. Can someone tell me how to get or where to make the rope?

Are these also permanent crafts? Please and thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Hello! I havent played in about 3 weeks and didnt finish the bear cub contest. I thought some crafts I saw was still related to that event. But its over and some items are there.

Im seeing a couple new things needing rope. Can someone tell me how to get or where to make the rope?

Are these also permanent crafts? Please and thank you!
    The rope comes from the donkeys (as well as satchels), and the crafts that use the rope or satchels are permanent. See the thread about the donkeys for more information.