Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Have you waved the bucket over your kitty? How pets work is that you feed them, they go stroll around your farm for 5 hours, and then they return back to their "home" where you wave the bucket over them to collect whatever they have "picked up" during the 5 hours. From pets you can get coins, tools, and expansion papers. After you have collected, you can then repeat the process by feeding them, they wander, they come back, etc etc.

Hope that helps!

Nope. I had no idea they brought back anything other than field mice . Right now he's strolling around. I'll try it next time he returns to his cat condo and let you know...thx syncler78

UPDATE: It worked! Thx again syncler78
    Last edited by CinziaR94; 06-17-16 at 07:02 PM. Reason: update post

Rhino Keeper
    I can't seem to get my picture to load. In my plane orders I just got a request for a cheese that I can't locate in my shops or on the forum. It's got a brown outer shell like a rind and a yellow center. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I can't seem to get my picture to load. In my plane orders I just got a request for a cheese that I can't locate in my shops or on the forum. It's got a brown outer shell like a rind and a yellow center. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks!
    Check the game guide for pictures of items.
    Farm Story 2: Buildings and Crafts Guide
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    If you tap on the item, does it say where it can be crafted? Like "Made in the ______"?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you tap on the item, does it say where it can be crafted? Like "Made in the ______"?
    Thanks! I didn't know you could do that,lol. It's from the smokehouse so that's why it isn't on the guides. I wish this game wouldn't give you things in your orders that you can't make (don't have the shop).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    I have a train question. If I load up only a few things, and the tally goes up eg. Some money and gems, even if I dint load the whole train, will I still get those few things when the train leaves?
    Yesterday I loaded half of it and the tally went up but it's left now and I am not sure if I got the rewards
    Any answered appreciated!!
    If you load up one thing, you will get some coins and xps. If you load up 6 things, you will get 2 gems, coins, and xps. If you load up all 10 things, you will get 5 gems, coins, and xps. These will be rewarded once the train leaves the station and you should see them on top of the train platform waiting for you to tap and collect. You should be able to see while you are fulfilling train orders (the screen that shows what the train is asking for, time left, etc.) a box that says "Next Reward". This will tell you what you are working towards. If you only loaded up 5 things, it would say your next reward would be 2 gems, coins, and xps. But unless you fill another order slot before the train leaves, you will only get coins and xps. If you fulfill all 10 orders, the train will leave immediately and you would be able to collect your 5 gems, coins, and xps then.

Does that explain it for you?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    I have a train question. If I load up only a few things, and the tally goes up eg. Some money and gems, even if I dint load the whole train, will I still get those few things when the train leaves?
    Yesterday I loaded half of it and the tally went up but it's left now and I am not sure if I got the rewards
    Any answered appreciated!!
    If your train has left, there should be/should have been a floating icon that looks like a chest of coins and gems. If you tap on it, you will receive whatever reward you qualified for.

Also, as you are loading the train, you will automatically receive any coins or stars for the item you sell (7 biscuits, 5 cornbread, etc.). At the bottom of the screen, there is a "train" that tells you your progress on loading the train. Each set of stars (bronze, silver, gold) reached determines the reward you receive. For the bronze star you only receive stars and coins. For silver, you would receive 2 gems in addition to stars and coins. For gold, which is a full load, you'd get 5 gems, plus the stars and coins. When tapping on the icon for the train reward, watch carefully to see what you receive.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a recommended list/order of which buildings to get first? Or it's just up to the player's preference? I was thinking of saving enough coins for the flower shops since I keep getting orders for vases and flower bouquets but then they require rubies and I barely see any on sale so Idk if there is any point in getting the flower shop? I finally got the pizza oven since I got loads of orders asking for pizza and now Idk which building to save for, either the jewel smith (got way too much silver/gold/iron in the barn), juicer (lots of orders but I can always buy in newspaper) or deli?

And about the golden lure, I know we can craft it now after unlocking for 3 gold cowbells but I'm curious why they are being sold so cheap? They allows to fish out lots of tunas and salmons!

Do you recommend selling tunas and salmons or keeping for rare events or orders? I don't like spending rare item on truck orders and receiving brown cowbell and since I'm in desperate need of coins Idk if I'm making a rookie mistake of selling rare items for high price, as in may I regret it later?

New Resident
    I have played farm story 2 for months, currently my level is 60 (I am using iPhone 5s to play), now I want to continue playing the game by using my iPad. But when I download the game from the store, I have to play the game from level 1. I tried to connect the game via facebook, but it did not work. How can I continue playing the game at level 60 by using iPad?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monmon114 View Post
    I have played farm story 2 for months, currently my level is 60 (I am using iPhone 5s to play), now I want to continue playing the game by using my iPad. But when I download the game from the store, I have to play the game from level 1. I tried to connect the game via facebook, but it did not work. How can I continue playing the game at level 60 by using iPad?
    Please see Post 1 of Logging in with different device / Have a new device thread. Follow the instructions given and you will be able to transfer your games to your iPad. You can post there if you have further questions on this. You are going to enjoy playing on your iPad.