Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    I have a train requirement for what looks like truffle pizza, but my pizza oven doesn't show the option to bake one. How do I make them? the same train has a requirement for truffle cookies, can't find where to make them either.
    Last edited by eucom; 01-11-16 at 10:58 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Have you expanded to the Truffle Pen? You will need to expand that area to get the Truffle recipes.

Here is a list of appliances/food:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...2&pli=1#gid=12
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you expanded to the Truffle Pen? You will need to expand that area to get the Truffle recipes.

Here is a list of appliances/food:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...2&pli=1#gid=12
    Thank you for your quick response. I guess I assumed that since you can buy the truffles, that you wouldn't need to expand. I'm not sure what the other thing was, I thought it was truffle cookies but I'm guessing now that it's truffle shavings.

Grand Emperor
    Truffle shavings is my guess too and they are made in the windmill. Yes you can purchase the truffle crafts without expanding to the truffle forest. However I would like to suggest that you expand there when you are able to bcos these truffle crafts are very expensive and some may a little difficult to find. So on the long run, it's best to craft your own. Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Why does my prize piggy give nothing but coins and XP? I'm sure they're meant to give upgrade parts..?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Grand Emperor
    The prize piggy should give you random drops of coins, parts or gems like other pets but the latter two are harder to come by. Mine drops mostly coins but I had a tool or two from him. Sorry that you had only coins so far. Don't give up, keep trying and you would get a nice drop from your piggy eventually.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The prize piggy should give you random drops of coins, parts or gems like other pets but the latter two are harder to come by. Mine drops mostly coins but I had a tool or two from him. Sorry that you had only coins so far. Don't give up, keep trying and you would get a nice drop from your piggy eventually.
    Is there anyway I can get this looked at? I'm pretty sure my piggy isn't working properly.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Is there anyway I can get this looked at? I'm pretty sure my piggy isn't working properly.
    Bad piggy, not doing his job!
    You can send an email to support@storm8.com and get an agent to check your piggy.

Farm Supplier

Puple feed bag

What is it for?

Also, is there a way to sear JUST a particular forum? Searching for purple feed gave me thousands of hits for numerous games. Is there a way to narrow it?

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    What is it for?

Also, is there a way to sear JUST a particular forum? Searching for purple feed gave me thousands of hits for numerous games. Is there a way to narrow it?

Thanks!
    The purple feed is feed for the hog which is for hunting truffles. You will need to expand to the Truffle Forest for this feature.

Unfortunately the search does return with many hits. If you have more questions, feel free to post here and we will assist you further. Thanks.