Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    In the house, you mean? There are 48 achievements in all, I think, and has 3 levels to them. Once you complete all 48, there are no more.
    Thank you 😃

Rhino Keeper
    I just recently hit level 30 and I keep seeing the otter collection locked on the collections tab. Is this something that will eventually be Made avail to me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    I just recently hit level 30 and I keep seeing the otter collection locked on the collections tab. Is this something that will eventually be Made avail to me?
    Yes, I think it is around level 33 maybe, that it becomes unlocked, or it could be level 35. I don't remember the exact number but I know it is in the 30s.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your replies Quentina. One more question for now. It has to do with stormies shop. It seem like some folks post they get some stuff from him and it is not there when I look in his shop. Do we all get something different from him? Are we competing with other people, or is the stuff we see only for us? I hope that makes sense.

How long does his stuff stay in there? Does it rotate like the newspaper?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Rhino Keeper
    Stormie gets a fresh inventory every day. And what you see is just for you, you can wait all day to buy it if you like.

Rhino Keeper
    Another newspaper question. I have really been looking a lot more frequently in the paper if my neighbors don't have what I need, however I have encountered some problems that I don't understand.

When it refreshes it gives me 4 min or so until next load of goods displays, so I feel that I have plenty of time. I see an interesting name and I click on the visit button. Well, unfortunately that has resulted in some unwanted purchases. How can the visit button be on a name with the countdown still at 3 min or so and now pops up a new order in a second? Then I find out it's not even the persons farm name That displayed when I clicked on the visit button and have no idea what I bought.

I know I sound like a crazy person, so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...

Nightclub Owner
    Another newspaper question. I have really been looking a lot more frequently in the paper if my neighbors don't have what I need, however I have encountered some problems that I don't understand.

When it refreshes it gives me 4 min or so until next load of goods displays, so I feel that I have plenty of time. I see an interesting name and I click on the visit button. Well, unfortunately that has resulted in some unwanted purchases. How can the visit button be on a name with the countdown still at 3 min or so and now pops up a new order in a second? Then I find out it's not even the persons farm name That displayed when I clicked on the visit button and have no idea what I bought.

I know I sound like a crazy person, so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...
    I do and it has happened to me a few times as well...I go to go to a place and it refreshes to a new item/new farm. A full refresh of everything happens every 5 minutes or so (I believe) but when a spot has been left "sold" for too long (two minutes or so) then the system will have another item shown - almost never the same farm either. I usually click between the two pages and then wait a second before I click on the place I wanted to go to originally now, just to make sure it doesn't do a "surprise refresh" on the spot I want.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for that explanation. I had no idea what was going on. I thought I needed one of these... ��������

Those were drink glasses, I see my animation didn't post.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for that explanation. I had no idea what was going on. I thought I needed one of these... ��������

Those were drink glasses, I see my animation didn't post.
    The question marks work well though, as we can all just imagine what it was you thought you needed.

New Resident
    Hi. I want to ask, why i can sent gifts daily only to 3 neighbors ?