Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    This discussion is for the Farm Story game, there is also a sub forum for Farm Story 2 discussions - they are two different games.

To make rice into steamed rice you need to buy the sushi shop.
    Sorry, but thanks for the answer.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-15 at 10:24 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

The Honorable Panda
    Ludi
    No worries! Welcome to the forum.
    I have moved these posts to the Farm 2 Forum.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 13 and have received and finished quests to explore out to the (first) junk pile and the treehouse. I have enough paper to start expanding further. What is the next site that I will be asked to unlock?

Hi all! How many of each farm animal are there total? E.g.: do I get more than 12 of each sheep & pigs? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by locomputers View Post
    Hi all! How many of each farm animal are there total? E.g.: do I get more than 12 of each sheep & pigs? Thank you
    I'm not even at level 40 yet, however, from what I've seen of those that are in the high 50's, they only have 12 out so most likely that is all that is available. I'm not sure if we could even fit a 4th pen for another 4 animals when it comes to sheep/cows/pigs. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Thank you! -Lisa

So I unlocked the fishing pond and already catched some fish - but what is the use? I can't find anything I can use the fish for. I'm at level 16.

Nightclub Owner
    You can sell them for some coin for now, but in a few levels, if not sooner, you'll be able to make Catfish sandwiches (deli) or fried Catfish (fryer). Bass, to my knowledge, has no use other than to sell or give to plane/train orders. Anchovies you can turn into Anchovy or Spicy Bait that will help you catch Catfish and Bass easier.

There are some things that are given a level or two before you can actually use them. For example I got the peanut crop a level or two before I was even able to make peanut butter in the jelly maker. I had the jelly maker, but peanut butter didn't show up in it until I leveled up again.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    Thank you. I Have been playing for awhile now finally completed level 3 under achievements, is that the highest level? It is not showing me go past that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by B4valarie View Post
    Thank you. I Have been playing for awhile now finally completed level 3 under achievements, is that the highest level? It is not showing me go past that.
    In the house, you mean? There are 48 achievements in all, I think, and has 3 levels to them. Once you complete all 48, there are no more.