Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Just curious...... Does storm8 offer the event items for sale after the event ends to android players to purchase? I hate missing out on so many cute animals, skins, buildings... Etc because I am android, but if the items were offered for sale it might be a way to lessen the sadness of not being able to participate. I hope that eventually they will make all events and features (there are quite a few features we don't get .... Otters, treehouse game, truffles) available to android players. I do hope that the goal is to make every aspect available to all customers.... Or is this just wishful thinking?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by digbe View Post
    Just curious...... Does storm8 offer the event items for sale after the event ends to android players to purchase? I hate missing out on so many cute animals, skins, buildings... Etc because I am android, but if the items were offered for sale it might be a way to lessen the sadness of not being able to participate. I hope that eventually they will make all events and features (there are quite a few features we don't get .... Otters, treehouse game, truffles) available to android players. I do hope that the goal is to make every aspect available to all customers.... Or is this just wishful thinking?
    I'm not on Android but I remembered some Android members mentioned they had iOS event prize pets offered to them previously. Perhaps other Android members can help to give you more specific examples.

Executive Chef
    Help I'm desperate my barns warehouse is full and I can not sell anything

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Help I'm desperate my barns warehouse is full and I can not sell anything
    Hi Drachenia, welcome to Farm 2 forum. Barn space is a constant challenge for me too. Here are some suggestions that you can try.

- Use the Promote feature on the most expensive item listed in your shop. This will free up a shop slot so you can load more items to free your barn. Read more about this feature and check out the tips in Shop in the Guide.
    - Discard a few easily replaceable items via the Discard feature in your shop.
    - Put some of the farm produce/ingredients in your barn to craft (if you have eggs, milk, etc in your barn)
    - Check if you are able to expand a land plot, open a machine or shop slot

You may also want to enable your auto invite feature and maybe drop a post on your wall to add more neighbours or use the Add Me forum. Hopefully having more neighbours will help to move the items in your shop more quickly. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    It said you can use a butterfly bloom to see more butterflies on your farm, and a mole mound to see more moles. How do the bloom and the mound look like, and how can I get them?

Rhino Keeper
    is there any way to plant ash trees or place the stone paths faster than one at a time?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    It said you can use a butterfly bloom to see more butterflies on your farm, and a mole mound to see more moles. How do the bloom and the mound look like, and how can I get them?
    You can purchase these in the market under the d?cor tab.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    is there any way to plant ash trees or place the stone paths faster than one at a time?
    Sorry we have to do it one by one...

Ok I'm an idiot...I finished the birthday challenge but I can't find my kitten. I already tried restarting. My game updated levels at the same time but that little scamp is hiding..any help is appreciated...thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CinziaR94 View Post
    Ok I'm an idiot...I finished the birthday challenge but I can't find my kitten. I already tried restarting. My game updated levels at the same time but that little scamp is hiding..any help is appreciated...thx
    Check your cellar, that's where new pets get placed. You have to drag your pet to its new home on your farm. If you don't have room in a cat condo (whatever it's called) and haven't reached your max number, you will need to buy another habitat and place it on your farm first.

If your cat is not in the cellar, I suggested a few things to check in the event thread.

Hope you find your wayward kitty!