Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 4muffinz2 View Post
    I need help. Im trying to expand my farm and as soon as i collect enough, it starts over or says i need more after i had a check showing the number amount was completed?
    Are you tapping on the same expansion square? Different ones have different requirements to expand.

Are the maps/permits/deeds still in your barn?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Host(ess)
    Newbie question: Is there a site or forum that tells you the upgrade amount and materials cost for each upgrade PER building? What does the silo and barn hold per upgrade?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JnkFdJunky81 View Post
    Newbie question: Is there a site or forum that tells you the upgrade amount and materials cost for each upgrade PER building? What does the silo and barn hold per upgrade?
    For the machines, you can't upgrade them but you can open more slots to cook/make items. First slot requires 1 nail, paint and screw. The 7th slot requires 10 nails, paints and screws.

You can upgrade bee hive, barn and silo. Bee hive gives you more wax and honey pot as you upgrade. Bee hive upgrade requires screws, hammers and wood planks. Barn and silo capacity increases by 15 spaces for each upgrade, currently both are at 1025 spaces for max capacity. Barn upgrade requires bricks, screws and paints. Silo upgrade requies nails, hammers and wood planks. The number of tools required increases as you upgrade the level of bee hive, barn or silo.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in depth. You are appreciated!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JnkFdJunky81 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in depth. You are appreciated!
    You are most welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a noob tip... I just discovered that I can visit community members' shops when I am visiting their farms. I wish I would have known this when I started a few weeks ago! They should make the shops glow or something so we know people have items for sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    Here's a noob tip... I just discovered that I can visit community members' shops when I am visiting their farms. I wish I would have known this when I started a few weeks ago! They should make the shops glow or something so we know people have items for sale.
    Check the barrels and shelves around their shop if they have vegetables in them, they have items to sell. If they are empty, nothing to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    SAVE your paint!!!
    Where/how do I get paint?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    You have to pray to the Team Lava Gods and then cover yourself in body paint and do the Paint Dance 1 hour every night for 1 week straight. It worked for me!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    Paint will drop like other tools, it just seems to be more rare.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast