Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed that the newspaper now takes 7+ minutes to refresh. Is this something new?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I just noticed that the newspaper now takes 7+ minutes to refresh. Is this something new?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It's still 5 mins in my game. Can you check yours again?
    This has happened to me multiple times before. It always seems to fix itself after a few days. Not sure why. Just piping in to say this does happen to me.

Grand Emperor
    Oh I didn't know you guys have this randomly. Strange bug indeed. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi....I've been away from farm story 2 for so long. Playing again, I can't feed my animals. When I click on them, the feeds are shaded and I cannot get to them. I'm playing on an iPad. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 13eater View Post
    Hi....I've been away from farm story 2 for so long. Playing again, I can't feed my animals. When I click on them, the feeds are shaded and I cannot get to them. I'm playing on an iPad. Help!
    your animals are probably ready to be collected...?! if they are jumping up and down, they are "ready." use the "bucket (bottom of screen next to the sickle)" and move around the animals to collect them. once they are collected, they'll lay down. you can now click on them to feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    your animals are probably ready to be collected...?! if they are jumping up and down, they are "ready." use the "bucket (bottom of screen next to the sickle)" and move around the animals to collect them. once they are collected, they'll lay down. you can now click on them to feed them.
    thank you

Why are there dog toys, coloured gems and fishing lures from the beagle and Jed events still showing up in the newspaper and in farm side shops?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Why are there dog toys, coloured gems and fishing lures from the beagle and Jed events still showing up in the newspaper and in farm side shops?
    This has been flagged over to the team. I dont think I'm seeing these now. Are you still seeing them?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chaynne03 View Post
    Can you tell me on Birthday event it ask for lollipop from kitchen and I?m not getting anything now for 3 days... my larger farms it comes from b & b
    Replied you in the event thread where you have also posted in.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1523158