Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda

Question Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a question thread!
    Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by the community!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-16 at 07:32 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

SAVE your paint!!!

Are you ever going to give events to Android?
    No events, no treehouse game.

I am new to game. Just opened the mine but not enough cash to buy jewelsmith. Why are my deliveries asking for jewellery since I haven't got a jewelsmith? Doesnt that asks only when I have that building?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_amber View Post
    I am new to game. Just opened the mine but not enough cash to buy jewelsmith. Why are my deliveries asking for jewellery since I haven't got a jewelsmith? Doesnt that asks only when I have that building?

The building has unlocked because you have reached the right level - that's why it shows in your deliveries.

You can either discard the deliveries or buy from neighbours/newspaper. Personally I would advise that over buying the building. I rarely use my jewelsmith. There are much better buildings to buy which will be used more, for more profit.

Mining tools are very difficult to get now because the drop rate has been dropped on deliveries.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    The building has unlocked because you have reached the right level - that's why it shows in your deliveries.

You can either discard the deliveries or buy from neighbours/newspaper. Personally I would advise that over buying the building. I rarely use my jewelsmith. There are much better buildings to buy which will be used more, for more profit.

Mining tools are very difficult to get now because the drop rate has been dropped on deliveries.
    Thank ciarjen. I'm at level 21. Guess discard is the only way being too poor to buy those items.

Rhino Keeper
    hi all. been playing for just three months now but i'm still struggling on earning coins. i see players with lower levels with lots of animals and buildings.

what should i do to earn faster? sell what on the market? i know that there's a market guide but what sells best i'm on level 39.

New Resident
    Hi! I have been playing on my android for a awhile now. i am currently level 35. I see other farms with holiday decorations and buildings. Are these only available on iphone ? I keep searching but can't find them to buy. if they ARE only available for iphone/ipad are there any plans to expand them to android?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    hi all. been playing for just three months now but i'm still struggling on earning coins. i see players with lower levels with lots of animals and buildings.

what should i do to earn faster? sell what on the market? i know that there's a market guide but what sells best i'm on level 39.
    I often sell crops in bunches of 5. Any of the longer crops you have... Flax, sugarcane, peanut, spinach...not sure which you have. I crop large amounts overnight then sell the next day to get the cash.
    Farm Story: ID-k6tchr, farm name: better farms

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed that the time on the newspaper has increased on when new items are available. It used to be every four minutes. Now it is like 12 minutes.

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast