Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by beans67 View Post
    i went to sell some passion fruit and found that all my passion fruit products cannot be increased in price even though market value is much higher than what shows up. For 10 golden passion fruit, i cannot get it to go above 175, but the market value is over 2300. I just put 5 dehydrated out for sale for 50 because i cannot increase the price to even close to market value. Can anyone help with this?
    fyi

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post

Fashion Designer
    What happens if I give Stormie a gift? Does he know?

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm how shall I answer this... lol

Well Stormie is a game bot, not sure if he knows but I know he'll accept your gift haha. He does not reject any gift and loves having friends, we all are Stormie's neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmm how shall I answer this... lol

Well Stormie is a game bot, not sure if he knows but I know he'll accept your gift haha. He does not reject any gift and loves having friends, we all are Stormie's neighbours.
    Hahaha! I love this! When Stormie gives me awesome th in gs to buy on his store, I give him a gift and pop his hearts. But when he gives me the ho hum of, like, corn, I don't. It's my catharsis, I guess. Heh.

Grand Emperor
    Haha I hope Stormie puts up more goodies in his shop just to have more of your visits and gifts. Who says AI doesn't have feelings...

P.S. Thanks for the fun question and chuckle once again.

Farm Supplier
    Hello
    has anybody else noticed the rainbow bush looks like it’s a floating meringue or cloud .
    It has a shadow underneath it looks rather peculiar is this how it is supposed to be/look ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    Hello
    has anybody else noticed the rainbow bush looks like it’s a floating meringue or cloud .
    It has a shadow underneath it looks rather peculiar is this how it is supposed to be/look ?
    Maybe they intended for it to float as we have a mythical theme. I'll check.

New Resident

Talking

Hello y'all,
    I did not know where to post so I decided to do it on post #1
    Does anybody knows when pets will be available again to purchase using gold bells?
    Was it required a lot of gold bells? I have very few after purchasing Smoking House.
    I missed the sale, so I hope it returns soon.
    Greetings,
    Milu2011
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-23-18 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Removed my quote - not needed after moving post

New Resident
    What level do you get the cafe? I have items to deliver that says you make them in the cafe. I'm on level 50. I've looked on other farms with higher levels and don't see one there either. Thanks