Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Thank you that helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a question thread!
    Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by the community!!
    is there a list of items that are ios only?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    is there a list of items that are ios only?
    There's a list under "Features currently unavailable on Android devices" in the Main Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-2-Main-Guide

Over the past couple of weeks I have mysteriously lost close to 100 gems in which 60+ I purchased while playing the game. I'm not sure if I'm accidental used them or if there could be a bug in my game. I'm not going to purchase any more gems in fear they will vanish. Is there any way of finding out what happened to the missing gems? Forgot to mention I'm referring to farm story 2, level 49

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's a list under "Features currently unavailable on Android devices" in the Main Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-2-Main-Guide
    ok thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbear1956 View Post
    Over the past couple of weeks I have mysteriously lost close to 100 gems in which 60+ I purchased while playing the game. I'm not sure if I'm accidental used them or if there could be a bug in my game. I'm not going to purchase any more gems in fear they will vanish. Is there any way of finding out what happened to the missing gems? Forgot to mention I'm referring to farm story 2, level 49
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of gems. I just sent you a pm on this. Please check your pm box.

New Resident
    NA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1756.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	449.3 KB 
ID:	42540   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1757.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	338.8 KB 
ID:	42541  
    Last edited by fullerite; 02-28-18 at 05:21 PM. Reason: problem solved

I have sent a ticket off to support but i got a reply back instantly that i need to come here as they have cut back on services for the game.

I finished the event, got my snail and now my snail is missing. Its not in storage. I simply do not have him anywhere. What can i do if support wont help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Beclee1986 View Post
    I have sent a ticket off to support but i got a reply back instantly that i need to come here as they have cut back on services for the game.

I finished the event, got my snail and now my snail is missing. Its not in storage. I simply do not have him anywhere. What can i do if support wont help me?
    Nevermind, my snail has returned.

Farm Supplier
    is there a forum in spanish my friend lost her phone and didnt have a password how can i help her