Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Your game is fine. The 2 plots next to the mine are unusable on Android while available on iOS farms. The 2 plots next to the shop, where the Fair grounds is, are unusable on iOS while available on Android farms. These 4 plots balance up so both platforms have the same number of land plots.
    Aaahhhh. Gotcha! Makes total sense. Thank you, Ryne!

New Resident

最后一天南瓜任务没有来,平时6.7点出任务。??

最后一天南瓜任务没有到点来???

New Resident

粉碎南瓜最后一天任务没有出来????

[引述]我注意到,报纸上的时间随着新项目的出现而增加。以前每四分钟一次。现在就像12分钟。[/引用]

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zhou255 View Post
    最后一天南瓜任务没有到点来???
    Quote Originally Posted by zhou255 View Post
    [引述]我注意到,报纸上的时间随着新项目的出现而增加。以前每四分钟一次。现在就像12分钟。[/引用]
    Hi zhou255,

Hmmmm your game sounds a bit strange because I don't the issues you mentioned. I got the daily goal for today with 9 hrs to go at the time of this post and my newspapers refresh every 5 mins. Which platform are you playing on? Can you check to make sure that you're using the latest regular game version? Try reinstalling your game and see if that helps. Hope it does.

One of my neighbor farms keep asking about how to acquire Gnome Gathering. Can someone help me so I can help them. I don?t know what she is talking about.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee5459 View Post
    One of my neighbor farms keep asking about how to acquire Gnome Gathering. Can someone help me so I can help them. I don?t know what she is talking about.
    The Gnome Gathering is a limited time item and currently not available. If she needs it for her Witch Gnome, she can buy the Haunted House instead. The Witch Gnome goes to either the Gnome Gathering or the Haunted House. For future reference, the best thing you can do is to ask her to log unto the forum and use the resources here. She's lucky to have a helpful neighbour like you.

Hi!
    I had my game moved to a new iPad and the FS2 suggests I should install Home design makeover game. I dis so and have played it a lot. But FS2 keps telning me to install it. Hon do I get FS2 to recognize that I have installera the other games that it suggests and gives me awards for?

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what the maximum capacity of the barn and silo is now, please? Or is it an open limit, to keep upgrading them over and over?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what the maximum capacity of the barn and silo is now, please? Or is it an open limit, to keep upgrading them over and over?
    Check out the guides rynetory2 has made ...
    On all the buildings, crafts etc

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247793

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    Hi,
    Judy is right, you can find the information there. Are you at 1,925 yet? That's the new current max for Barn and
    Silo.