Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexahill93 View Post
    What is the flax for? I have grown a ton of it but baby find what to use it on
    Flax is used to make linen flowers in the Studio (2 wool, 1 flax). It is also used to make feed for your sheep in the Feed Mill (2 wheat, 2 flax). I am not sure if it's used in candlemaking since I haven't finished building that yet. I see you are level 11 right now and don't have sheep or the studio yet. I'm not sure at what level those become available to you. Flax is usually easy to sell in your shop since people at higher levels need it, so it can be a good moneymaker for you.

You also need it to feed your pigs once you get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfarm864 View Post
    You also need it to feed your pigs once you get them.
    Can't believe I forgot about the pigs (2 flax, 1 corn)!

Fashion Designer
    I deleted this game back in January just reloaded it to see what's new the only new thing I see is the sauce maker and a wishing well. Is this all that's been added to the game ? Are the community events still the only update things that u get ? Have the community events changed or still the same gather parts for deco and a pet ? Thanks for any info.

Host(ess)
    Just got to level 45. What do you use cotton for?

New Resident
    Hello, I have 15 lvl and i dont know how to earn money. Can You give me some sugestions? I hear the selling in shop is the best way but i dont know where to get items to upgrade shop (paints, nails etc). I have only 4 slots in shop. Please help me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTutti View Post
    Hello, I have 15 lvl and i dont know how to earn money. Can You give me some sugestions? I hear the selling in shop is the best way but i dont know where to get items to upgrade shop (paints, nails etc). I have only 4 slots in shop. Please help me
    You can get parts by completing deliveries, tapping on butterflies and moles, and fishing (you'll need to expand to the pond first). Also check the newspaper and buy parts that come up. Four slots can still get you money. Fast selling items at your level include flax, dark chocolate, and cheese-stuffed peppers in small quantities.

Executive Chef
    I read through the beehive thread in the game guide but didn't see anything about upgrading it. Is there an advantage to doing so? Thanks for any advice.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I read through the beehive thread in the game guide but didn't see anything about upgrading it. Is there an advantage to doing so? Thanks for any advice.
    Upgrading the beehive gets you more honey and more beeswax every 3 hours. Just getting the beehive gets you 1 honey and 3 beeswax every 3 hours. I believe both of those double(?) each time you upgrade. This comes in handy when you need those things to make candles, syrups, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The first upgrade gives you an extra honey. The second upgrade gets you an extra beeswax. The second upgrade isn't worth the effort.

The extra honey came in handy for the St. Patrick's day event when we needed honey to make dye.