Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Not certain if this is just my farm but since the beaver event ended I haven't had a free video available. I was really hoping to watch some in order to help restock all the saws that I used during the event. Can anyone tell me if the video was turned off by mistake or on purpose?

Rynetory2 - If this question is in the wrong thread could you please move it to the correct discussion. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Not certain if this is just my farm but since the beaver event ended I haven't had a free video available. I was really hoping to watch some in order to help restock all the saws that I used during the event. Can anyone tell me if the video was turned off by mistake or on purpose?

Rynetory2 - If this question is in the wrong thread could you please move it to the correct discussion. Thanks
    For me that option comes and goes. I’ll be able to watch videos for a few days and then it’ll disappear for some days, but then it comes back. I don’t know how it works for others but since I’ve had my farm, that’s how it has been for me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    I would really like to be able to store habitats, especially if they are seasonal. Is there a way to get rid of things I don't need anymore besides putting them in the cellar?
    You can sell them off if you get the option to sell, though I will suggest that you keep them in your cellar. It's not worth selling them especially if they are seasonal items or prizes from event.

You can drop a request in this thread for Android folks (I assume you are on Android platform) to store the habitats. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97376

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post

The video feature is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Sorry to hear that you lost yours but you may get it back. Hope you do. Your post is perfect here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The video feature is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Sorry to hear that you lost yours but you may get it back. Hope you do. Your post is perfect here.
    Thanks Rynetory2 and Scalezzz. I have seen the video feature come and go since I started playing just that it was a coincidence that it ended at the same time as the beaver event. On the other hand I did receive the free autumn planter and a saw as a thank you gift from the team much appreciated.

Host(ess)
    Thanks!

Farm story 2

Hello, I am new to the game,I am on level 12 and really can?t go any further.I have only received 1 shovel and 1 saw through my deliveries and therefore cannot clear my land to make more space. anyone have any suggestions??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BreeseFarm View Post
    Hello, I am new to the game,I am on level 12 and really can?t go any further.I have only received 1 shovel and 1 saw through my deliveries and therefore cannot clear my land to make more space. anyone have any suggestions??
    Welcome to the forum.

Try sending more deliveries to get more shovels and pickaxes needed for clearing land.

Can someone direct me to the answer to this question, thanks. I seem to have lost a neighbor. Is this possible? I have approximately 70, and i read that the max is 2000. Can a player remove themselves as another players neighbor?