Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by staceymolly View Post
    Hello, I accidentally purchased 15,000 coins for 200 diamonds. When I opened the app the coin purchasing page was up and then I accidentally tapped my screen which made the purchase. Is there anything I can do to reverse this. It has taken me a very long time to earn all those diamonds. Also, maybe there should be a button to confirm purchases.

Thank you!
    Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear that you have made an accidental purchase. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on this. Feel free to drop a request in the Gem Confirmation thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-Confirmation

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I filled a train order today well before the time deadline. When I filled the last item the box appeared it only had 2 gems. Normally when I fill a train full I get 5 gems. Did they change the gems for the train orders?
    Just to let you know that I've moved the discussion posts on this to your thread since you have started a new thread on this. Please continue the discussion there. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-Gems-Reduced

Farm Supplier
    I am unable to plant the succulents in the pots, including the gold pots. How is this supposed to work?

I hope someone can help me. I've just had a new phone and managed to retrieve my farm, however there are a few things missing. For one my beehive has disappeared but I can't put anything in its place so it's obviously still there. Anyone got any ideas how I can get everything back up and running?

Farm Supplier
    So, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it is. I finally got enough gems to get a show pony a few months ago. The problem is the last two times I’ve collected from it the gems weren’t add to my total, needless to say I’m very upset. I even shut down my tablet & started again but still no gems. It’s very frustrating since I have to wait another week! I don’t know if others are having the same problem but PLEASE give me my gems!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    I am unable to plant the succulents in the pots, including the gold pots. How is this supposed to work?
    Planting succulents work the same as planting flowers. Restart your game/device if they dont show up. Please let me know in the Bugs forum if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffasiwn View Post
    I hope someone can help me. I've just had a new phone and managed to retrieve my farm, however there are a few things missing. For one my beehive has disappeared but I can't put anything in its place so it's obviously still there. Anyone got any ideas how I can get everything back up and running?
    I think your beehive is still there, maybe the graphics just need space and more time to download the new graphics for the first time. Try restarting your game and check again. Click on your beehive and you should at least see the caption of the item in that space on the bottom right of your game screen. Please let me know in the Bugs forum if it's still missing. Screenshot will be very helpful.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    So, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it is. I finally got enough gems to get a show pony a few months ago. The problem is the last two times I’ve collected from it the gems weren’t add to my total, needless to say I’m very upset. I even shut down my tablet & started again but still no gems. It’s very frustrating since I have to wait another week! I don’t know if others are having the same problem but PLEASE give me my gems!
    No issue with my show ponies all these years. Are they jumping when you collected them? Sometimes they hang around their show pony pens even when they aren't ready for collection. Monitor your game and take screenshots and report in the Bugs forum if this happens again. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Rynetory2 - Just thought I would followup on my request to be able to store the school house and the haunted trap from the Halloween event. I can rotate both items and even sell the school house but not store either of them. Any word from the team?
    I've started a bug thread using your posts and replied you here. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...se-can-t-store

Has anybody else on an android had the issue of starting a bunch of things for deliveries, planting crops or picking things up that were complete, leaving the game, then coming back and it's like you were never there before? This has been happening to me A LOT lately! It's really annoying when you start something, like a purse that goes for 8 hours, only to come back to it several hours later and it shows that it was never even started! I always push everything I'm supposed to push. I'm not in an area where I have poor cell reception so I know it isn't my internet connection. I've played this game for over a year now and it has just been happening in the last few months or so. I'm assuming maybe it's just another glitch from playing the game on an android, but I don't know. It sucks, though.