Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    My barn was at max 1970. I saw there were new upgrades, so I upgraded it, but....it got smaller!!! 1945 instead of 1985. I upgraded twice more, it grew again. Now my barn says max at 1975. Barn should be 2015 now!!!
    What is this? A glitch? Can this please be corrected?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    My barn was at max 1970. I saw there were new upgrades, so I upgraded it, but....it got smaller!!! 1945 instead of 1985. I upgraded twice more, it grew again. Now my barn says max at 1975. Barn should be 2015 now!!!
    What is this? A glitch? Can this please be corrected?
    I upgraded without any issues. Sorry to hear that you had issues though. Is it possible that you encountered sync issues? Maybe try a different network? Also check that you are using the latest regular game version and latest device operating system. Did you lose your parts? If not, can you try upgrading again after checking the above?

I have a harvest oven that I have upgraded, but it doesnt offer anything. I thought it would be like the bee hive but so far all it does is puff smoke out of the chimney but thats it. I have restarted my game and still nothing... is it suppose to drop something or did I upgrade it for nothing?

Fashion Designer
    I've got a dumb question. Is the rainbow maize from the Harvest event gonna be a thing again? Cuz Stormie is trying to sell me some.

Farm Supplier
    What can I do with those blue fishes I get from deliveries?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    Those are for the Yeti event. Feed five of them to a Yeti trap (you get that from the Market), and it'll give you stuff. The fishes are random drops from deliveries, and they're rare; so, they're not going to add up quickly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I've got a dumb question. Is the rainbow maize from the Harvest event gonna be a thing again? Cuz Stormie is trying to sell me some.
    I've informed them that Stormie is being naughty.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    Here's the link for the Yeti event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st-2018-Nov-27

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Those are for the Yeti event. Feed five of them to a Yeti trap (you get that from the Market), and it'll give you stuff. The fishes are random drops from deliveries, and they're rare; so, they're not going to add up quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've informed them that Stormie is being naughty.
    That Stormie. Cheeky little dude.