Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FurnasFarms View Post
    Judythecat, you are AWESOME! What great answers.
    Yes, thank you, Judy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There is no limit so you need to contact support.
    Thank you Judy for responding

Fashion Designer
    Do u have to have the flower shop to do something with the flowers u grow, like sell them? Or can u just grow and sell them?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Do u have to have the flower shop to do something with the flowers u grow, like sell them? Or can u just grow and sell them?
    You can use the Floral Shop to make crafts using the flowers or you can just grow and sell the flowers as they are. See Floral Shop for more information on the crafts you can make. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Has the daily "watch 3 videos" thing been suspended during the valentine event or is it permanent?

Since the valentine event started I have not seen this feature.

Grand Emperor
    The video is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. I hope yours returns to you soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The video is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. I hope yours returns to you soon.
    I didn't know that and I've had it all these years. Ah well, it was cool to get it while it lasted. Thanks for answering.

Farm Supplier
    Newish to farm story 2 I've got the collection thingy and I'm supposed to collect butterflies and moles but I can't see them and don't know how to collect can anyone help? I tried searching 'butterflies' but the posts I found were worded such that this wasn't answered. So hoping someone can help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Newish to farm story 2 I've got the collection thingy and I'm supposed to collect butterflies and moles but I can't see them and don't know how to collect can anyone help? I tried searching 'butterflies' but the posts I found were worded such that this wasn't answered. So hoping someone can help.
    Look around your farm for any open spaces (depending on how much space you have, it might be easiest for now to move everything to the edges so you have a nice big space in the middle of the farm). At some point you will see two butterflies--one blue and one yellow-orange--appear. Tap on those and you will have receive something from it, usually coins but sometimes a gem or (if I'm not mistaken) an expansion part (paint, wood, etc.). Once in a great while you will see something else fly up from the butterflies you tapped. This will be one of 10 butterflies that will then appear in your Collection Gallery. Once you have at least one of each butterfly, the Gallery will begin glowing. Tap it and turn in the collection and you will receive a prize, usually coins, sometimes gems. If you are really, really lucky, you may even get 100 gems.

Same thing for the mole. It will pop up somewhere there is open space. Tap it and you'll likely get a coin, maybe a gem, sometimes an expansion part. Like the butterfly, sometimes other items will fly up, items that might have been "buried" underground, like a lost watch or a worm. Complete one collection and you may get coins or tools.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the reply not much space on my farm at moment but will try n create some