Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you!

I've flagged this over for them to check and advise. Sorry that it didn't work.
    Thank you! I am saving to have 1000 Diamonds so I can buy the showhorse when it comes on sale. And I just lost 187 Diamond by mistake and it taket forever to save through only animals and looking at commercials. Hope they can fix it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Thank you! I am saving to have 1000 Diamonds so I can buy the showhorse when it comes on sale. And I just lost 187 Diamond by mistake and it taket forever to save through only animals and looking at commercials. Hope they can fix it.
    Just to add on to CM Vanellope's post, make sure you select "Question about my account" category when you send your request to Support about your Home Design Makeover goal. They are aware and looking into this issue. Sorry to hear about your loss of gems. You can check with the Agent and see if they are able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Please write a support ticket into Storm8 if you have any questions

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just to add on to CM Vanellope's post, make sure you select "Question about my account" category when you send your request to Support about your Home Design Makeover goal. They are aware and looking into this issue. Sorry to hear about your loss of gems. You can check with the Agent and see if they are able to help.
    Just got back that they closed my ticket even when I choose Questin about account. Farm Story 2 | Your Ticket Has Been Closed.

Support does not answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Please visit the Community Forums to ask questions and get help from the community.
    So, they do not help with this popping up to install Home make over all the time and FS2 does not recognize I have installed Home makeover several times and played alot.

Grand Emperor
    divinekakan - please send me your ticket number by private message, link in my signature.

Fashion Designer
    Dear all, I have two questions.

1. How precious is the golden lure bait?

I have 50+ and rarely use it.
    Cuz everytime I use one bait, I catch sometimes 4, sometimes 6, sometimes 10 fish and get my barn full immediately.

2. Should I sell or should I keep?

Many thanks...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Dear all, I have two questions.

1. How precious is the golden lure bait?

I have 50+ and rarely use it.
    Cuz everytime I use one bait, I catch sometimes 4, sometimes 6, sometimes 10 fish and get my barn full immediately.

2. Should I sell or should I keep?

Many thanks...
    I used to hoard all the Golden lures, but I now find them a bit of a red herring, no pin intended. I can almost always find all the fish I need in the newspaper, or I just craft the lures I need. The only time I find it very helpful is duri g an event that calls for a ton of one type of fish to be given, or when we have to get special items, like right now with the turkey leg. The thing is that I used one today and got just one turkey leg, not the several I was hoping for. So ultimately, you might wanna keep. One or two, but I'd sell the rest, they're going to net you 25k coins.

Fashion Designer
    What do you get after smashing the pumpkins? Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    What do you get after smashing the pumpkins? Thank you.
    U haven't smashed ur pumpkins yet? Hmm... I dunno if they are still smashable. I do t remember, but the old event thread will efinitely have all of that. Give it a look.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    U haven't smashed ur pumpkins yet? Hmm... I dunno if they are still smashable. I do t remember, but the old event thread will efinitely have all of that. Give it a look.
    Just smashed all my pumpkins, got some fruits and veggies, also stuff like juice/food and also some experience points and coins. What did you get from the pumpkins at the event? I didn't finish the event so I forgot that there were some pumpkins and I found them to be smashable now, lol.