Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    I've noticed that the time on the newspaper has increased on when new items are available. It used to be every four minutes. Now it is like 12 minutes.
    Mine is 4 minutes.

Newer player. I'm having trouble getting & keeping coins. Took forever to get enough to buy a $5900 item. Now, one building is $29,000! How do we make any money in this game? Can't seem to balance deliveries, crops, sales, or make enough coins to do anything. About to quit game. Welcome suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie7197 View Post
    Newer player. I'm having trouble getting & keeping coins. Took forever to get enough to buy a $5900 item. Now, one building is $29,000! How do we make any money in this game? Can't seem to balance deliveries, crops, sales, or make enough coins to do anything. About to quit game. Welcome suggestions.
    best thread evar!

Can we sell/delete buildings/animal pens?

Farm Supplier
    I just started this game a little over a month ago and I'm hooked! What do we do with the left over Thanksgiving event items in the barn? I've got parade streamers, flower clippers and nickel from the mine, and I'm not sure if there is any point in keeping the items or if I should put them in my store and then discard them?

Mine is 4 mins as well, I only just started the game though so idn if that makes a difference. My farm name is 'Cozy Corners'

LOL this game is a joke. I have been trying to buy a juicer for some time now and at times I have to cancel all my orders because of juice and fish(don't get me started). I own Fort St Paul's and I won't be farming in the New Year just to let my neighbours know.

How do you get wood planks other than purchasing them? I mean, I know you use saws to cut down trees, but, when I try to expand somewhere where I see trees so I can cut them down, they disaappear once I expand there. How can I tell where to expand to in order to cut down trees so I can get wood planks? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by locomputers View Post
    How do you get wood planks other than purchasing them? I mean, I know you use saws to cut down trees, but, when I try to expand somewhere where I see trees so I can cut them down, they disaappear once I expand there. How can I tell where to expand to in order to cut down trees so I can get wood planks? Thanks!
    You don't get wood planks from trees. The trees you cut with the saws are available in the shop called "ash tree" and you have to wait for them to grow before you can cut them for lumber.

Wooden planks are dropped (rarely) from deliveries and pets. Your best chance at getting them is from the newspaper when people sell off what they don't need or their barn is full.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    There's almost always the little grassy patches and small rocks when you expand.....but I never really noticed how often the trees show up after clearing land. More often than not, I always purchase them (wooden planks) whenever I see them in the newsstand or when visiting neighbors farms I try to check their store. I also get wooden planks from time to time when collecting from pets or tapping on butterflies/moles/otters. Sometimes on rare occasions I get them from the pond or the mine.
    My best advice is to check the newsstand often. Anytime I see an upgrade item or expansion part I buy it.....even if space is tight in the barn. Because without them you can't make more space.
    For people with other questions about leveling up and getting items.....all I can say is, take your time and enjoy the game. Your not supposed to get to level 60 overnight. I just hit level 51 and I've been playing for over a year. Starting out is hard....but the closer I get to level 60 the more I realize I'm starting to run out of goals to achieve and land to clear and buildings to purchase. Those are the things that make the game fun. I just hope they keep adding more things to the game to keep it interesting for the people that have run out of things to buy and upgrade.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast