Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This may be a slip just before the world event haha. The boom box is for that. Please capture a screenshot if you see it again. Thanks.
    It appears the window that I initially received with the 'Gain Doober' boom box was a work in progress. Now that the event has started it is Pipers side task with the gold boom box for 250 gems.

How do I delete/store the cornocopia to get it off my farm... btw it is home to no animals

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankormam View Post
    How do I delete/store the cornocopia to get it off my farm... btw it is home to no animals
    Welcome to the forum.

Cornocopia sounds familiar, are you referring to Turkeycopia which is the habitat for turkeys? I'm afraid you wont be able to store it if you are playing on Android platform.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello all.. I read all the pages Lots of great tips. Thx so much. I read that if we buy something from stormy at news paper, we can go to his farm n buy again. Well I did that this morning. I bought the red gem. Twice. But after that, stormy does not sell anything anymore. It did not shows as "sold" at the newspaper where his shop spot as always, but there are no stormy shop shown at all. And when I went to his farm, his stall is empty. I hv played for 3 months n this is the first time it happen. Is this normal or is he mad at me because I purchased the red gem twice lol.

Update : All good now. Stormie's shop is now back on
    Last edited by tsumtsum27; 01-28-18 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Update

Grand Emperor
    Just to let you know that Stormie's shop refills every day with new items at game reset time, regardless if you have purchased any items. Check daily for goodies. Once you emptied her shop, her spot in the newspapers will be replaced with a community shop. Stormie is always friendly; she'll never be upset with you. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ryankormam View Post
    If you want to send me a PM, I might be able to help.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Hey, does anyone know how long does a plane delivery order takes to load after it is discarded? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Hello all.. I read all the pages Lots of great tips. Thx so much. I read that if we buy something from stormy at news paper, we can go to his farm n buy again. Well I did that this morning. I bought the red gem. Twice. But after that, stormy does not sell anything anymore. It did not shows as "sold" at the newspaper where his shop spot as always, but there are no stormy shop shown at all. And when I went to his farm, his stall is empty. I hv played for 3 months n this is the first time it happen. Is this normal or is he mad at me because I purchased the red gem twice lol.

Update : All good now. Stormie's shop is now back on

I was the one who provided that tip. I still use it all the time! Stormy is not mad at you, i think sometimes Stormy just doesn't provide all the items in his shop with sequential newspaper refreshes. Sometimes it takes a while to get the next item to show up. I've lost really good items by letting them lapse. So sometimes I'll just buy t outright while buying other stuff from Stormy just to ensure I get it. When Stormy sells deeds, I play until stormy gives me the deed so I can go back and get another one. It's the most highly prized item I can be sold, so I stick around when Stormy sells that one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just to let you know that Stormie's shop refills every day with new items at game reset time, regardless if you have purchased any items. Check daily for goodies. Once you emptied her shop, her spot in the newspapers will be replaced with a community shop. Stormie is always friendly; she'll never be upset with you. Have fun!
    Stormy is a girl?! Ok, so I'll stop calling her him :-). Question, does anyone at Storm8 read messages on Stormy's wall?