Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    Questions:

1. Are there more achievements that appear at a higher level? I'm level 45 Android, and I just finished my last achievement. Will there be more?

2. Will there be larger trains to load at some point? The middle and right hand train say "coming soon," so wondering if Storm8 just hasn't coded that yet, or if I'll get those options as I get higher in level.

3. Any plans for Android players to be able to store pets anytime soon? I was so happy to get my ghost! Only now I'm like ... [], I need more room and wish I could store the ghost till next Halloween.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-15-18 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm level 45 and have never seen a conversation heart in the candy maker. Hmm. Can you do a screen grab?
    Ive never posted an image so I hope this works!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E173C896-E449-4685-A460-E463F5D63194.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	41501  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Ive never posted an image so I hope this works!
    A, that worked, congrats :-)

B, you have a ton of stuff I don't have! I think it must be cuz you're iOS, and I'm Android. Like with so many things ... (grr).

Host(ess)
    I'm posting this issue because I may not be the only one. Gems keep disappearing. I had this problem last month after I bought gems for the Elephant Challenge. Since I can't get them back, I decided not to buy gems anymore. That means I don't boost, and will settle for either not participating or limiting challenges.
    Now today I go into my farm and find 7 gems are missing and the rubies I mined yesterday are gone, too.

I'm an Android user. Anyone else have these kinds of problems?

New Resident
    Does anyone know what the maximum barn capacity is?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tisiphonic View Post
    My first time posting, so excuse me if I do this wrong.....
    I bought the ice creamery a while back. I keep getting orders for an ice cream cone. The recipe for the cone includes chocolate ice cream which I cannot buy or make because I must reach level 55 first. Why does it unlock an item at my level that requires ingredients you can only make at a higher level?
    You have spotted a bug and I've started a bug thread with your post in the Bugs & Issues forum. Please see my reply here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-level-issue

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnoops View Post
    Does anyone know what the maximum barn capacity is?
    1220 is the current max.

Not certain if this is the right discussion group so Rynetory2 please move if necessary.

I was just in FS2 and Piper was jumping around so I clicked on her. A window came up with a message, sorry didn't write it down, and now I currently have an option to purchase a 'hidden' item. The window descriptions now says 'Hidden - Unlock Rocking Cow Android'. It looks like a boom box for 250 gems. If the gem price would have been lower I would have spent them just to see what it was. Anyone else see this option and purchase the 'boom box'?

Update - Description name is 'Gain Doober'

Update2 - Just checked on my farm and the game refreshed. The 'Gain Doober' option to purchase the boom box is now gone. Wonder if it was a glitch.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 01-19-18 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added item name

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Not certain if this is the right discussion group so Rynetory2 please move if necessary.

I was just in FS2 and Piper was jumping around so I clicked on her. A window came up with a message, sorry didn't write it down, and now I currently have an option to purchase a 'hidden' item. The window descriptions now says 'Hidden - Unlock Rocking Cow Android'. It looks like a boom box for 250 gems. If the gem price would have been lower I would have spent them just to see what it was. Anyone else see this option and purchase the 'boom box'?

Huh. This is intriguing! Don't have an answer for you, but following!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post

Update2 - Just checked on my farm and the game refreshed. The 'Gain Doober' option to purchase the boom box is now gone. Wonder if it was a glitch.
    This may be a slip just before the world event haha. The boom box is for that. Please capture a screenshot if you see it again. Thanks.