Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I'm curious about the pilot - do we know his/her name? We as players are all dependent on plane deliveries (especially in events), bah in fact all deliveries, we should have the truck/train/plane drivers introduced
    Haha Mearro, I never thought of the pilot all these years and I love seeing new thoughts like yours. I dont know the pilot's name; we dont have a character but he definitely deserves one for being the most hardworking person on our farms!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yes, but she's different from the others in every way. She has no name, she doesn't flag me down when there's a goal associated with her (e. G., Baker and his pizzas), and she's constantly moving in this weird affect that just kind of bugs me. But the weirdest thing is that she just seems to have no purpose, where's the others do (goals). So I was just curious.
    Aye she is a bit different like you said, maybe a little shy. I think she has a name but I forgot, not sure. Well I put her at the bottom of my train station to help with my trains. I like the way you guys see the game in new eyes as I mentioned above.

Rhino Keeper
    Just started playing today... couple questions. First... is there anything I can do to increase the amount of shovels, saws and picks coming in? I keep filling orders and finding none! Second... why can't I access and use my emojis on peoples walls? I see other people can...

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Farm Story 2!

The delivery drops are random, send more deliveries to get them. See Expansion Papers & Upgrade Parts & Tools in the Main Guide to see where to find parts. Have you repaired your Shop yet? You should do that as soon as you can, to be able to buy these goodies in the newspapers or from your neighbours. Hope this helps.

Regarding emojis, it depends on your device keyboard. I dont have the answer to that. You will have to check with Support: support form.

Have fun and enjoy your game. Happy Farming!

Rhino Keeper
    There is definitely something up with the drop rate. I used to get tons of papers doing deliveries. I have been doing only delivaries last few weeks. Not a single paper drop. The few I got have been from the newspaper. What is going on?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    There is definitely something up with the drop rate. I used to get tons of papers doing deliveries. I have been doing only delivaries last few weeks. Not a single paper drop. The few I got have been from the newspaper. What is going on?
    I sometimes go through spells of parts only drops and then papers only drops. Could this be happening to you? But I dont remember it being few weeks.

Aside to others: Are you guys encountering this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I sometimes go through spells of parts only drops and then papers only drops. Could this be happening to you? But I dont remember it being few weeks.

Aside to others: Are you guys encountering this?
    Not sure....I took a bit of break now...I was looking to expand and that is why I noticed the extreme lack of papers. I have one odd block left to expand near my hogs...

Rhino Keeper
    I see a lot of farms with a country flag/flagpole. Will these ever be offered again?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Not sure....I took a bit of break now...I was looking to expand and that is why I noticed the extreme lack of papers. I have one odd block left to expand near my hogs...
    Keep an eye on your drops and let me know if this happens again. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I see a lot of farms with a country flag/flagpole. Will these ever be offered again?
    No idea but I suppose Storm8 may put them on special sale if there are lots of requests for them.