Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Stormy is a girl?! Ok, so I'll stop calling her him :-). Question, does anyone at Storm8 read messages on Stormy's wall?
    Haha Stormy's gender is up to you. I like mine as a gal. I don't think Stormy has time to read wall. She's too busy buying our unsold items haha.

Rhino Keeper
    When I first started playing this game I thought Stormy was just like all my other neighbors and I felt bad that no one ever seemed to buy her stuff so I always did

But she also bought my stuff when no one else would and I thought that was nice of her haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    A, that worked, congrats :-)

B, you have a ton of stuff I don't have! I think it must be cuz you're iOS, and I'm Android. Like with so many things ... (grr).
    Just an update on the conversation hearts...

The option to craft them disappeared once I reached level 40 (the level to unlock). I Don?t think it was meant to be there at all!

Hopefully Android users can have all the stuff as IOS in the future (:

Host(ess)
    Speaking of not having stuff on Android... I got level 40 and started growing strawberries. I see the cobbler in the bakery, but I don't see chocolate dipped strawberries or other products to make. Did I miss something? Do Android users not get strawberry jam?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    Speaking of not having stuff on Android... I got level 40 and started growing strawberries. I see the cobbler in the bakery, but I don't see chocolate dipped strawberries or other products to make. Did I miss something? Do Android users not get strawberry jam?
    The chocolate strawberry unlocks at level 41. See the crafts listed under Strawberry in Chapter Crops in Farm Activities and Features Guide. Click on the links of the respective craft and you'll see the level they unlock. Alternatively you can check for Chapter New items for each level in the Main Guide or go to the respective building in Buildings Guide. Here's the link for these Guides. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-2-Game-Guides

There's no strawberry jam but there's cranberry jam and cranberry unlocks at level 50. See under Chapter Water Crops in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

Keep going, you will be able to unlock more crafts as you level up.

Host(ess)
    Thanks! I just saw the list but didn't follow the links.

Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get gems? I purchased some earlier and have not received them. Does it take a while to add to your account? I didn?t think it went through and I tried to purchase again but the page to buy gems is blank.
    Using iPhone if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Katz4242 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get gems? I purchased some earlier and have not received them. Does it take a while to add to your account? I didn?t think it went through and I tried to purchase again but the page to buy gems is blank.
    Using iPhone if that helps
    I finally received them

New Resident
    I am considering playing farm story 2 and would like to know if crops and such will spoil if not harvested in a specific amount of time like in RS? And what happens with orders do u have to fill them in a certain amount of time? Any info about game play would be appreciated also do they have regular goals?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fannmr2 View Post
    I am considering playing farm story 2 and would like to know if crops and such will spoil if not harvested in a specific amount of time like in RS? And what happens with orders do u have to fill them in a certain amount of time? Any info about game play would be appreciated also do they have regular goals?
    Welcome to the Farm Story 2 forum.

You need not worry about anything getting spoilt - nothing spoils in Farm 2. This gives you the flexibility to play without feel stress about food spoiling when you couldn't get into game on time. Some of the orders do not have a time limit while others do. There are available types of orders - delivery planes, trains, trucks, hot air balloons. You can earn gems from train orders. We get updates and regular events in Farm 2.

Please post if you need more help or you may like take a quick glance at the photos posted in the Guides.