Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    Android user here. My silo is now a "Music Silo," and there is something peeking out on the side, but not usable. Do you know what it is? Thanks!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Click on your barn and click on the Upgrade button at the bottom of your barn screen.
    I hit the upgrade button for both the barn and the silo and it wants me to pay with gems. 96 for the barn, 80 for the silo!!!! Now what do I do? I thought the game had upgraded everyone's capacity!?

Farm Supplier
    to upgrade the barn and silo you have to have the required supplies which you can get thur plane deliveries or by finding them on other farms shops.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    Android user here. My silo is now a "Music Silo," and there is something peeking out on the side, but not usable. Do you know what it is? Thanks!
    Can you post a screenshot of it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by savvyhj View Post
    I hit the upgrade button for both the barn and the silo and it wants me to pay with gems. 96 for the barn, 80 for the silo!!!! Now what do I do? I thought the game had upgraded everyone's capacity!?
    The game expansions apply to all players but we upgrade them at our own pace when we have the required upgrade parts. Collect those parts, they'll be stored in your barn, and you'll be able to upgrade to the next capacity once you have enough. You can buy them from neighbours and newspapers. See chapter Expansion Papers & Upgrade Parts & Tools in the Main Guide on where to get them and chapters Barn and Silo in Buildings and Crafts Guide on the required parts. Here's the link for all Guides. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1282218

Fashion Designer
    When you give a gift, does it come out of your own barn/silo/coins?

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot expand any further either. Does anyone know at what level i will be able to expand again? I am at 57 now. I would like to sell paperwork i am hanging on to, but don't want to if i am going to need it again soon. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    I think you have fully expanded. I would suggest that you keep some papers for if/when we have new expansions. Storm8 does not speculate future updates.

I need 2 purple watering cans for event but I can't seem to find them through fishing. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have been fishing non-stop for days. Thanks