Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    I'm on iPad to got the sea horse in my market but not in my goals
    Ditto but I'm using an iPhone 5c
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I have breeding with Pandaffodil / Frostfang and got Turtisle, Aquatter and 13 hours Sea Horse
    Attachment 16321
    Very nice! Would you please post some pics as you go along for everyone too? Would love to see how it looks from baby to adolescent to adult (as well as the evolution time)

Great luck, though! Congrats!
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! This goal may not be available to everyone, but we still encourage you to check out this blue-tiful Sea Horse and give it a home!
    So... now some people get goals that offer gem rewards and others do not? Are kidding me? How is that right?

Also, what is the criteria to be able to get this type of reward? I'm asking so when you decided to do this again in the future I can try and be special enough to get on the list.

Thanks
    Last edited by knj00; 10-28-14 at 01:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow 13 hours... Thanks TL for listening and for dropping the breed time a little bit

Fashion Designer
    I am not special either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Wow 13 hours... Thanks TL for listening and for dropping the breed time a little bit
    these are short compared to dragon story (24hour+ fails).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I suspect that new creatures that are released from dark or earth/water/nature/fire elements will more than likely be shorter breed times... for now. However, any new lightning or new element breeds (like if they added a 'pink' element like DS) that come out will be excessively long, I wager. So, if they decide to come out with a new lightning-rare, it'll probably be around 18-20 hours to breed it. A Super will probably be 24-26 hours to breed. That's just my guess, though. No hope for TL lowering breed times all-around, I'm afraid (just look at DS and you'll start to get the picture)... just for ones they know they'd never get away with (like dark hybrids or fire/earth/water/nature hybrids) without a mass riot taking place...

For if you skip from having an Ocean Owl (Super) at just 11 hrs to breed, to a Sea Horse (Super) at 18 hrs (just an example since it's really 13hrs to breed)... yeah, that time gap is WAY too wide for people to be happy with.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I am not special either
    We can not be special together. Our very own Not Special Enough for TL club, lol.

I really like all forms of this animal so I'm definitely going to try for it. Just not going to use gems trying for it.... or anything else in this game again. Was trying to keep my spending in this game down and TL has helped me decided to just not spend any money on it again.

Typical TL style... won't keep me from playing of couse but now they are helping me save money.

Good luck on this one to all... I just got a 6hr fail, not too bad of a wait.

Executive Chef
    The players who don't have the goal for this animal, did you already did the Dazzling Dark Creatures goal, where they need to have: 1 Big Dark Cove, 1 Aurora Pegasus, 1 Ember Bear and 1 Sea Drake?~

EDIT: I wanted to say the Make a Splash goal where we need to have 1 Big Water Way, 1 Glacial Griffin and 1 Iciclaw and not the Dazzling Dark Creatures.
    Last edited by cocauina; 10-28-14 at 02:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The players who don't have the goal for this animal, did you already did the Dazzling Dark Creatures goal, where they need to have: 1 Big Dark Cove, 1 Aurora Pegasus, 1 Ember Bear and 1 Sea Drake?
    I have completed all goals for FFS with the exception of playing 4 new game goals. Completed the jewel mania Halloween goal, but never got the reward. I don't have the goal for the sea horse in my goals.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast