Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 10-28-14 - Sea Horse

Rhino Keeper
    I made it with panda and frostfang after 5 or 6 fails. Finally.

Rhino Keeper
    Was trying for either this or Ocean Owl. After multiple Aquatter & Turtisle fails with Frostfang and Pandaffodil, finally got 13 hours with Turtisle & Frostfang. Woohoo!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    got him finally when trying for the toucan, very happy!

Rhino Keeper
    YEEEESSS~!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seahorse Breeding.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	16774

After days of trying to exclusively breed this sucker, and getting mostly Turtisle eggs, I finally found my winning combo: Unicorn x Ocean Owl.

With only ten days left on the goal timer, I managed to get it before it expires (or Sea Horse becomes 'limited'---still not sure on the details if Sea Horse is limited or not). Now on to Harvest Hedgehog and Pumpkin Panda before they expire for good...

Good luck, everyone, and keep at it! I never thought I'd get it either with so many Turtisle eggs, but luck and perseverance pays off :3
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    I most definitely didn't get 32 days to do this one, I haven't even been playing the game that long, turned 17 about 36hours Ago. Is this 32 days from its release or 32 days from the moment you unlock frostfang? When I saw the quest come through I had About 1week to get it and this was when the thanksgiving animals came out and were on timers. So frustrated that I didn't get the full 32dYs to try and do the quest. Timers should really start from when you first unlock the elements, to give newer players even a remote chance at it...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011