Thread: Best or worst ways to spend gems?

Rhino Keeper

Best or worst ways to spend gems?

This isn't about gem seizures (I've had plenty), but about wisest ways to use them, and I'd like to hear from others. I've never bought gems, and seldom use them. I bought the ticket booth for carnival event, but not for Halloween (don't want the stuff that will al go into storage). So...'speed-up'; delivery; truffle hogs; expansion or upgrades (silo, barn); additional slots for any production machine, other uses? Want to hear your thoughts. (By not spending them, I have 423).

I would say the best use of gems is to buy paint since it is so hard to come by yet needed for so many things. That said, 423 gems is going to buy you a TON of paint!!!

i have one word:
    paint

Farm Supplier
    I agree, paint is the way to go. And a couple of times I've bought a screw when they were hard to come by, just to expand my barn when I really, really needed more space. I would never use gems to buy an expansion paper, just because they're far too expensive, and I consider it wasteful to use gems for all the other things you've listed.

Rhino Keeper
    I have paint, desirable I think for expanding barn capacity and production machine slots. At the moment, my barn is fine. So now I think it's expanding slots for production machines. I'm looking at those with items for longest production time for overnight or long period away from the game. Most are at four; I'll try to bring some up to five. Thanks everyone for advice.