Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The no box club !

Fashion Designer

Unhappy The no box club !

Didn't you got any boxes (so far) in this latest event:
    you're not the only one!
    unburden your heart overhere in the no box club!!

In the latest event knights can bring back boxes from their trick or treat adventure. With nice things in it: for instance a hayride, a scarecrow. Anyhthing else? I wouldnt't know: I've send out on adventure about 25 times and got 0, zero, nada boxes...!

I know for some players it seems like whining (especially for those who d?d get a box ; ) ).
    But over all it's for me very discouraging and demotivating: when the event started I put everything aside, worked continuously on those (Raket)candy corn, and to keep all the harvesting of the corn and sugar and making and baking and collecting going I needed something more. Especially since the spooky walls/towers/gate are not correct, and the tiles can't be moved like I needed to. So I waited to place all in my kingdom, but since I had nothing else to encourage me (I didn't want to buy the lantern) I took them out eventually. But because of it all the lack of boxes is even bigger!
    Even more now: I'm over 3100 (Raket)candy corn, so I got the cauldron (another sad thing: not animated!). But I find a big change compared to the previous event: when I received my 5th prize then I boldly went on making stones, for community! In this event I really have to set my mind to it. I must level up the Haunted Hall to 5 (but also there a slight disappointment: it's not spooky at all) and yes, I want the tree badly, but there you have it: I want the tree badly, but I'm feeling my enthousiasm slipping away...! I have to drag myself...

Long story short:

I've send out about 25 boxes so far, and so far no boxes reveived:
    My name is Zelda and I'm in the no box club...!

I want to escape the no box club !!!
    Knights, please, get me out of there, bring me something nice, the scarecrow would be so welcome!
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone join? I too have sent out 3 adventures per day and nothing. Nothing at all from a box. I have completed everything else including my HH. Now I am just focusing on the community corn mission.

Every time I hit the castle when an adventure is done, I say "box, box, give me a box". So far, no stinken' box. Big sigh......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    Can anyone join? I too have sent out 3 adventures per day and nothing. Nothing at all from a box. I have completed everything else including my HH. Now I am just focusing on the community corn mission.

Every time I hit the castle when an adventure is done, I say "box, box, give me a box". So far, no stinken' box. Big sigh......
    YES, everyone who hasn't had a box so far can join!!
    That's why I started this
    So we'll know we're not alone in this....

Me myself I'm scared to look now, when I bring the knights in...
    As a matter of fact: I've forgotten to being them in in time twice, that's how much it bothers me...
    Last edited by EBJW; 10-26-14 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    No box for me either. I don't know why it bothers me, b/c I'm sure I'd store them after the event. But my collector's heart want them so badly!
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    No box here either.....I even moved my Castle after the last adventure incase it had fallen behind it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    No box for me either. I don't know why it bothers me, b/c I'm sure I'd store them after the event. But my collector's heart want them so badly!
    Then we have the privilege (sigh) to be members of the same 2 clubs (#28)
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    No box here either.....I even moved my Castle after the last adventure incase it had fallen behind it!
    LOL!

Maybe the boxes drop directly in my cauldron...?!
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Just got the hayride this morning, after sending out 3 adventures a day. So don't give up hope yet! Now hoping for the scarecrow.

Executive Chef
    No box for me either yet. 3 adventures a day since 12 hours after the event started (my knights were out elsewhere). But have you noticed how we've been lucky with our bats and ghosts? Last time I was grappling for braziers and think I even gemmed the last step on the last day. This time well more than a week to go and I just upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    No box for me either yet. 3 adventures a day since 12 hours after the event started (my knights were out elsewhere). But have you noticed how we've been lucky with our bats and ghosts? Last time I was grappling for braziers and think I even gemmed the last step on the last day. This time well more than a week to go and I just upgraded my Haunted Hall to level 5.
    It seemed to me becoming Raket-candy corns is easier and quicker then the stones in the previous event. Then I reached the 5th individual prize a couple of days before the end, but not as soon as now! And leveling the HH, indeed, also easier (I hope to level up tomorrow).
    I am Zelda

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast