Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The no box club !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Just got the hayride this morning, after sending out 3 adventures a day. So don't give up hope yet! Now hoping for the scarecrow.
    You give us hope....!
    I am Zelda

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    You give us hope....!
    I too will continue to hope...#25 and no boxes!

Farm Supplier
    Another adventure down and still no box....sigh. Maybe in 5 more hours. Waiting anxiously. I am trying to stop myself from speeding up.

No box for me and I really want the hayride and scarecrow .

Fashion Designer
    Just collected my 28th....

Still.... 0....

My hope is fading....
    I am Zelda

No box for me... I need hayride!

Fashion Designer
    I did three adv. per day for 9 days, got my last prize and slowed down a bit to get glimmer rocks for the bat, but no special prize for me .. I WOULD pay 200 gems for the hayride!!! will still do a few more candy missions but have little hope

Executive Chef
    Still no special boxes. Will keep trying and will probably max on ghosts and bats at this rate before I get a box.

Executive Chef
    I'm in the club too: dunno how many adventures I've sent out, but I've upgraded my HH to lvl 5 already and have 3390 Candy Corn, so it's not like I'm sitting on my hands, doing nothing. But still, no box for me.

My Cownt Moo Moo is with me now, I'm on HHL4, and trick or treating around the clock since the beginning, however, still a flaming member of the no box club. LoL I'd really love the cute scarecrow, the hayride would take up too much space, I'm only L29. I find myself praying to the Glimmergods at the end of every adventure, alas they deny me each time. Then I go talk to Pepe, he'd give me a sweet corn to help forget my sorrows. Maybe next time I'll put some maple syrup on it.. Now that I'm out of fur and silver, I hear "There is still time", says Ivy, "here, have some wine - hmm, wait, rat tails". I accept thankfully, count my blessings and keep the faith. There is still time indeed.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast