Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are android users disadvantaged??

Are android users disadvantaged??

I am on level 38 & wondering if Android users will get Halloween decorations? Also I have expanded as far as my game allows but I see other players have extra expansions?? Any info would be much apprec

Host(ess)
    Wanted to ask about this too, why you release version, that is not same as IOS version?
    If you made it just to make more money and having same version on both systems is not priority, then it makes sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
    Wanted to ask about this too, why you release version, that is not same as IOS version?
    If you made it just to make more money and having same version on both systems is not priority, then it makes sense.
    I agree - Android users are in huge disadvantage - I'm watching all what IOS players get and for us - there is nothing. Tree games, decorations, etc. Even the collectibles are nothing special for Android players - and getting a pony from the lake? Really? All I get are empty hooks even when I try to fish in hot spots!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    and getting a pony from the lake? Really? All I get are empty hooks even when I try to fish in hot spots!
    OMG PONIES IN THE LAKE I DON'T EVEN ... how is that possible D:

*sigh* guess I'll add "IOS players can fish up undead horses from the pond" to my personal list of Grievances / Reasons I Need To Buy An Ipad....

of course, with my luck, we'll just keep getting empty hooks.

OR maybe that's WHY we're seeing empty hooks? The horses in the pond must be eating all our fish AND bait!! :O

If that's what this is, I am not amused.

The Honorable Panda
    Just to clarify, you cannot get any of the ponies as prizes from fishing. Not sure where this came from, but if you have seen a post, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I agree, I've been playing fashion story, restaurant story, bakery story, pet story and dragon story for over 2 yrs now and enjoy them greatly but have mostly done as much as I can in those story games. So I started Farm story 2 after hearing from friends about how fun it was. Now I sdmit I'm only level 34 but as I've been reading discussion I'm realizing its not my low level being the reasons I have nothing my friends do its because I'm android. Its technology racism lol. Unfortunately this is givung reason to consider dumping this game. If I'm going to spend all my time hearing about alk the cool events and items I'll never get I'm failing to see the point. To bad I like my farm but with nothing exciting to look forward to seems daunting. too bad already looking to drop fashion story do to Never getting updates after 2 yrs playing I won't invest the same time and effort again for no updates here either. team lava and storm 8 have amazing games and I understand the time and effort needed to bring us these games but for one platform to get more than another seems like prejudice.

Please fix this so I have a wonderful replacement game for fashion story and I won't have to start looking in new venues

Host(ess)
    Still i would like to hear any official response from Team Lava / STORM8 when we can expect Android release
    to be always on par with IOS version (if they of course plan it).
    Having to delay IOS version to be on par with Android i would understand, because it can take more then week to be approved on App store,
    but for Android it's matter of hours to get patch approved.
    Perhaps Halloween patch for Android was not done in time and now it's too late to release it?

Hi everyone! Android players did not receive any of this year's Halloween content. We understand that many people look forward to Halloween because of all the fantastic decorations, and we're sorry that we weren't able to provide the same content for our Android players. Please know that our Android version is still very new on the development side and we're working to bring it up to par with our iOS version. We wish we were able to release these items to Android players as well, but technical restrictions prevented us from making these items available. Sorry everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Just to clarify, you cannot get any of the ponies as prizes from fishing. Not sure where this came from, but if you have seen a post, please let me know.
    I was not able to find the post that I saw. But honestly I wasn't too surprised - I get a lot of other stuff out of the pond myself - wood, hammers etc, and they are not corroded! I had to mention that, sorry, and yes still bunch of empty hooks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I was not able to find the post that I saw. But honestly I wasn't too surprised - I get a lot of other stuff out of the pond myself - wood, hammers etc, and they are not corroded! I had to mention that, sorry, and yes still bunch of empty hooks.
    If you are still getting the empty hooks, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so your game can be checked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast