Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are android users disadvantaged??

Thank you Kooky 4 your prompt reply Hopefully Android will be able to join in with this year's Christmas festivities.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! Android players did not receive any of this year's Halloween content. We understand that many people look forward to Halloween because of all the fantastic decorations, and we're sorry that we weren't able to provide the same content for our Android players. Please know that our Android version is still very new on the development side and we're working to bring it up to par with our iOS version. We wish we were able to release these items to Android players as well, but technical restrictions prevented us from making these items available. Sorry everyone!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! Android players did not receive any of this year's Halloween content. We understand that many people look forward to Halloween because of all the fantastic decorations, and we're sorry that we weren't able to provide the same content for our Android players. Please know that our Android version is still very new on the development side and we're working to bring it up to par with our iOS version. We wish we were able to release these items to Android players as well, but technical restrictions prevented us from making these items available. Sorry everyone!
    Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I will hold on then with buying Android tablet for now and will watch everyday Google store for Farm Story 2 updates and when it will be on par with IOS version.

We are so disadvantaged!!

I am now level 33 but it's gotten so boring.
    I rarely check the game now.

I read what the apple people have, and all the extras and it made me realize just how boring farm story 2 is (on android).

And don't even get me started on dragon story.

Plenty of my android neighbors have quit both games already or rarely play anymore.
    I liked these games at 1st but will probably stop playing if changes aren't made soon.

How do you get train and mine on android for ds

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by caregirl747 View Post
    How do you get train and mine on android for ds
    Check the game guide for some helpful threads (post 1).

First of all you have to expand to these areas.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Glad I found this. My friend plays on android and she gets very little. I try to sell her items for the mine because she doesn't get the perks. She wants to open the train, but is afraid that she will have to go to the mine and she is not having luck to get a shovel or pick axe. With the gopher it's usually 1 item she receives. She did say that she has sold a lot in her store which she is greatful for, but the lack of tools/items is making the game boring for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12