Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 neighbours for expantion??? Lie!!

Rhino Keeper

50 neighbours for expantion??? Lie!!

I was expanding my Bakery when the game required me 50 neighbours to expand, it says that I needed 5 more neighs. I began searching, sending messages, etc., and when I finally arrived to the required quantity, I tried to expand with neighbours but the option was not available anymore. Why DO YOU LIE PEOPLE?

The Honorable Panda
    Once you reach the required neighbors you will not longer see this. You also need the required number of coins to do the expansion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So, it's a lie, we can't expand our store with 50 neighbours. You lie when you offer it.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Once you reach the required neighbors you will not longer see this. You also need the required number of coins to do the expansion.

Farm Supplier
    It's not a lie, it's a condition. When you get 50nbrs you unlock that expansion and then you can expand with coins. If you are expanding with gems, you don't need 50nbrs(you are skipping that step).

Farm Supplier
    The same happened to me. I thought I had the number I needed. I really needed 2 more.

Rhino Keeper
    So it's not explained correctly. When we see 50 neighbours we understand that if we have that quantity the expansion is free of coins or gems. I mean 50 neighbours=free expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by tvxal3 View Post
    The same happened to me. I thought I had the number I needed. I really needed 2 more.

Rhino Keeper
    It is a reminder, TL reminds you that you need 50 neighbour to expand, that's it.

Farm Supplier
    As I understand You are expanding 22*25. So you played bakery story long enough to reach this expansion. And that's very strange you never noticed that you need a certain number of neighbors to expand for coins. If you expand for gems you can even have zero neighbors you still can expand. But if you want to expand for coins you need neighbors. The bigger the expansion, the more neighbors you need. At first 10 ( or 15 I don't remember) than 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45. You'll never need more than 50 to expand.
    In restaurant story 60 neighbors are required to buy the biggest expansion.
    Last edited by Torkulon; 10-28-14 at 09:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    if you click on the arrow at the edge of your bakery it specifies the number of gems or coins and if you need more neighbours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    So it's not explained correctly. When we see 50 neighbours we understand that if we have that quantity the expansion is free of coins or gems. I mean 50 neighbours=free expansion.
    I wouldn't say that it's explained incorrectly, just ambiguously. I wonder if maybe it should say that you need 50 neighbors to unlock the expansion, especially since people play all over the world and there might be a language barrier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast