Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Zenobia42, wasn't there a problem with the community meter last event also? I swear there was. Also, how did you manage to get more than 20 purple cloths in a 24hr period? I have a few hundred neighbors and it always stops at 20.

Rhino Keeper
    So for finding the armor, I guess we may have to make multiple visits to the theatre to find it? That would explain why it wasn't checked off when I tapped on it.

Also, is anyone else having problems with the count for the purple princess? My neighbor responded to my request (which I can see on the newsfeed) but it doesn't read 1/50. Is there a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Whats a prop room? :/
    It's in the theatre. But rare drop so may take more than 1 visit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Whats a prop room? :/
    A prop room is where they keep props.

Fashion Designer
    In theatre sorry someone else answered while I was typing

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    So for finding the armor, I guess we may have to make multiple visits to the theatre to find it? That would explain why it wasn't checked off when I tapped on it.

Also, is anyone else having problems with the count for the purple princess? My neighbor responded to my request (which I can see on the newsfeed) but it doesn't read 1/50. Is there a glitch?
    Sometimes it just takes a little while for the counter to sync. Mine did the same. I could see them coming in, but the counter remained at 0. I force closed and when I came back, I had 22, which is my daily limit.

Executive Chef
    Got 25 Purple Cloths already. My idea: if you check in to the game, the game registers you have recieved a request. But, if you answer that request late, a lot of other people have got the same request and thus you can go over the limit of 20 a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Zenobia42, wasn't there a problem with the community meter last event also? I swear there was. Also, how did you manage to get more than 20 purple cloths in a 24hr period? I have a few hundred neighbors and it always stops at 20.
    It's supposed to stop at 20. But I'd always heard about people who get a few extra just because the final responses sometimes come in so quickly, a few extra sneak in before the game catches up and locks them out for the rest of the day (and also if you ask Stormie after you already have 20, he still gives you another). I had never heard of anyone getting 30 which is why I was REALLY surprised to see I got that many. And as I said, it shows just how many players are active during this event. There is no WAY the community total is correct.

Maybe it's just me, but I find Griselda is being pretty greedy considering she is the only kingdom walker who does not give candy corn to the trick or treaters. She rarely even gives glimmer bits!

I can't collect from her house until tomorrow. Has candy corn been added, I wonder?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-24-14 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I had something else to say. ;)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Related to that, I had SO many responses to my purple cloth request, that I went 10 over the limit. I have 30. This is GREAT! Means I'll finish before I wake up tomorrow instead of the usual extra day it takes to get 20+20+10. While I am very happy about this, and very grateful to my wonderful neighbors, it makes me even more confused as to how it can possibly be that we are doing SO poorly on the community goal. CLEARLY a ton of people are online and doing their darnedest to win all the prizes. So WHY is the community prize meter moving so incredibly slowly it appears that we have a very good chance of not even making the second prize? I REALLY think something is wrong with the community count total, and has been for days. Maybe since the servers were down. It just doesn't make any sense.

Plus, I am responding to about 50 requests an hour myself. People are PLAYING. But we are moving at a snail's pace on the community goals. More like a snail pulling a lead weight. It's just not right. Something is wrong with the meter.
    I absolutely agree about the Community Counter, I have dropped everything in the game to concentrate on the candy corn, I am sure many players did the same.
    I Bought gems twice, and sped up my wizard schools, chopped my energy crates, and drove my Alicorns to the brink, got my Dracowla and have 500 corn to collect to reach the last prize. My back is ****ing me from collecting corn and sugar! And Thousands of players are doung exactly the same thing!

Yet, every time I check the darn meter I see it at the same rate, there's definitely something WRONG with this counter!

I will continue collecting the corn until the event is done and over, without doing anything else, I am sure most players will do the same, so why the heck this meter is not moving?!
    Last edited by Liloze; 10-24-14 at 06:57 PM.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast