Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Executive Chef
    I have no idea how this happened but I got the cauldron today. I have never finished individual prizes so early in an event before. Still in desperate need of silver for quests for ghosts (need 8 more) and diligently checking my lonely theater for costumes.

First drop from cauldron was a simple glue and an architects paste plus coins.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Both trade tickets and dark seeds can go over 99. Should they drop from an adventure or from the garden in the case of dark seeds, they won't get added in, however you can still do trades to get tickets or craft dark seeds. I currently have 470 trade tickets & nearly 400 dark seeds. Some keep an expansion slot open so they can craft expansion permits, I chose not to, will do so when more expansions become available. Likewise I have a neighbour who is still doing the trade to get inscriptions, because it is still there, however I have just kept my seeds as they are rather then growing them and trading as I'm not sure what the future requirements will be, inscriptions from plant trades, different plants....?

Yes, I know TL, I am off topic, but wanted to let the above know they could keep trading.

Now back to looking for that crown, 3 theaters, 4 days, 2 collections a day, so that's 24 so far, multiple armour, no crown...
    470 trade tickets??? Seriously?? I am speechless. I think I do well, and I have 40!! Wow.

Now that I have caught my breath.....I got the crown on my 16th collection. Yay. Now after the elusive gold nuggets while I think about whether I want to give them up when I get them. Depends on candy corn stocks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by raghadd1 View Post
    Me too, nothing received just coins
    I have visited the theater 4 times and did not get the armor. Is there something else we are supposed to do?

I got the crown first try, can't get the armor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear0912 View Post
    I have visited the theater 4 times and did not get the armor. Is there something else we are supposed to do?
    No it's a rare drop. Just keep checking. I have two theaters and it took numerous tries to get both. Good luck!

New Resident
    hey guys, do you think I can still make it and get the last individual prize when I only have 2004 candy corns right now? (and 13 bats left to upgrade the HH to level 5, but I think I will reach it)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nofarch View Post
    hey guys, do you think I can still make it and get the last individual prize when I only have 2004 candy corns right now? (and 13 bats left to upgrade the HH to level 5, but I think I will reach it)
    Plenty of time! Don't panic, don't give up
    Thuakie Sword #22

Farm Supplier
    Drop rate of golden nuggets needs to increase.
    I've two lvl5 deep mines and haven't received a nugget from either in weeks. (Only had one nugget prior to this event anyway).
    This means I can't compete the baron/old thomas goal thus denying the community a contribution of 30 corn towards the global goal.

At level 50, this type of event should be achieveable with regular playing and strategy.
    Please team lava increase the drop rate of nuggets... I'm not spending 72 gems to buy 9 nuggets.

I am also mad about not getting the hayride or scarecrow during this event. I have finished all the request, including giving 10 nuggets (which I now regret). I have a level 5 HH and 3,888 candy corn. I finished getting the level 5 and the cauldron on the 9th day. I have stopped growing corn at this point, why bother? Besides, as most people have stated on this thread, I am only a level 38 player, not a level 50, and only the "higher level players" are carrying everyone else anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katzchihuahua View Post
    Only 1 golden nugget, nothing from the theatre is being dropped and I might get 1 paper bat on an adventure. It's never going to be done.
    Hang in there, we still have 6+ days left. You will finish. Just keep on growing corn and taking adventures. It will happen.