Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    I'm not allowed to post bugs...so I'll do it here. I've been on level 50 for a long time and none of my activities are accruing so that I can go to the next level. Is this it?
    Level 50 is it for now until TL decides to add more levels.
    You can still see your total experience. Go to Menu, Overview, Profile & it is accruing.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    TL plz make tinker camp work as a kitchen.. Plz
    Plz plz...

Farm Supplier
    I got both the skirt & the crown this morning, 1 from each of my theatres

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    I received the skirt...still can't get the crown.
    I have two theaters. I got a crown on my third a sixth check. You can only hold one though. Still waiting on the skirt!

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I have not gotten the crown or the skirt yet. I'm building a second theatre.
    I am thinking of building a second one too, but I am so tight for space right now. I have not gotten either the crown or skirt and it feels like such a long wait between collections. I hope a second theatre does help us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    How do you know your neighbors are giving you the requests you ask for? Because I have more then 200 neighbors and I receive 44 back in two days. So ... I think you need more neighbors!
    I know they do Because they are lvl 50 active players and are playing in this Halloween event, no I do not need more neighbors lol, please I already cleaned my list and am happy with the result lol.
    I received 15 today and maybe a couple during night time, anyway I still need 9 to finish with this, so I am not worried about it that much

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I have a friend who is also one of my neighbors.I sent her a request the first day, and she never received it. She sent requests to me on both days, and I never received either one of them. I do not know what system is used, but I do know that there seems to be no guarantee that all neighbors will receive your request.

I try to hold off on sending requests all at once. I often visit them first and send one when they visit me back. I also send requests to those who have sent one to me. It does seem to help control it a bit.

Good luck!
    Thanks Good luck to you as well
    I Only send 21 / day to those who am sure they are playing ( lvl 50 and visit daily and send requests)
    Yes it seems there was something with the requests system, because today all of a sudden I jumped to 41 !
    So with 9 days left I think am good

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Seems like there are a few of us who are not getting the normal response rate for requests. I send out 20 reuqests a day to active neighbours and only have 15 responses after 2 days. One of my neighbours is in the same situation. Odd that is is okay for some
    Yep that was odd indeed because I send 21 requests/day and I used to get answrrs from my nbrs all the time.
    Today I jumped to 41, so I got 15 between midnight and noon today!
    I guess there's a glitch in the system TL should look into !
    Good luck

Farm Supplier
    I sent out requests to all 123 neighbors 1st thing in the morning. It also lets me know which neighbors are active

Executive Chef
    Not One gift box from the adventure.... Booo hooo !!!!!!!! I just level up my haunted hall to 5. I still Well sent out trick or treat adveture to help towards community prizes.