Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get anything from the theatre :/ I've sped it up a few times. Nothing.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    It takes a few goes apparently. Don't worry about speeding up, there is heaps of time for it to drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Same here, does it really drop something or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Rhino Keeper
    I got the skirt on the third try, but no crown after 7 collections. Well, there are still a few says left n that's something to do besides providing corn for the community.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Got the armoured skirt on my second visit and then, guess what, on my third visit it tried to give me another but said I was full. Had to laugh at that given others are struggling! Waiting for the other item now
    I had the same with the crown. Still wating for the skirt after 5 visits

Rhino Keeper
    Both theaters going, but no drop yet. But on a positive note, I am loving having an adventure that doesn't require the kitchens. They were always the thing holding everything up.

Thank god for these updates! Maybe this will take some of the load off the servers since people won't have to plant as much corn. They're pretty fun goal in their own right, and it's a nice change to have something else to do other than plant corn

I also noticed they up-ed the beast rates, which both releases more candy and puts a pause to the incessant corn planting. I'm still getting lots of drop outs and plenty of rollbacks though. I hope TL think next week's halloween out more thoroughly. Its' almost impossible to play DS, CS properly like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Both theaters going, but no drop yet. But on a positive note, I am loving having an adventure that doesn't require the kitchens. They were always the thing holding everything up.
    I agree. Having a no kitchen adventure is awesome. Even though I've finished upgrading the haunted house and got the cauldron already, I'm going to keep doing the trick or treat adventure until time is up. Let my kitchens try to catch up with making feasts to adventure in the barracks in the meantime.

Rhino Keeper
    I hadn't noticed you could have three of some buildings. I just assumed two was the limit. Third theater is on the way.

Rhino Keeper
    After you get the cloth for the dress you have to make 3 witches brooms. Each uses 10 wood, 20 wheat and 4 simple glues.