Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Well for me I send 21 every day to active neighbors whom I know they are playing this event and I am still at 24 averaging 11 to 12 per day, I really don't know if there's a glitch, because I am sure my neighbors are accepting my requests

This is the first time this happens with the requests! I have sent another 21 today, and all I got until now is 5 though the neighbors I sent my requests to, visited me today, what's up with that TL?!

Anyway there's still time, but if this continues TL should look into it, because it is frustrating !
    How do you know your neighbors are giving you the requests you ask for? Because I have more then 200 neighbors and I receive 44 back in two days. So ... I think you need more neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    Whats prop room?? Didnt get that..

Host(ess)
    I think I have been really luck with this update (for a change) I got the crown on the 3 tap on my theatre

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mafruha View Post
    Whats prop room?? Didnt get that..
    It is in the theater

Farm Supplier
    Attachment 16286
    Found this!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	16288

I got this from my theater then I click but then when I went back to my game.it's not checked the goal list.now I have to wait again.Do I need to contact support? Please help?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Well for me I send 21 every day to active neighbors whom I know they are playing this event and I am still at 24 averaging 11 to 12 per day, I really don't know if there's a glitch, because I am sure my neighbors are accepting my requests

This is the first time this happens with the requests! I have sent another 21 today, and all I got until now is 5 though the neighbors I sent my requests to, visited me today, what's up with that TL?!

Anyway there's still time, but if this continues TL should look into it, because it is frustrating !
    I have a friend who is also one of my neighbors.I sent her a request the first day, and she never received it. She sent requests to me on both days, and I never received either one of them. I do not know what system is used, but I do know that there seems to be no guarantee that all neighbors will receive your request.

I try to hold off on sending requests all at once. I often visit them first and send one when they visit me back. I also send requests to those who have sent one to me. It does seem to help control it a bit.

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me why when I do what is asked to do in the second part, showing up at Cathedrals and Libraries and Market Places I get credit for it, but I put out my two Level 5 Theaters and go to them to collect the items, I don't get anything? There is a long wait on the Theaters. Is this something that needs to be reported to support? It seems out of line with everything else that has gone on in this event. Things have moved along smoothly all the way to here and it seems I suddenly have come to a complete standstill.

I also don't have much room and have messed up my neat little Kingdom to put all of these old buildings back in because I had removed them to make room for the new ones.

Has anyone finished this week's quest? Can I safely remove my Cathedrals, Libraries, Marketplaces and duplicates of the other buildings? I admit, I am OCD about my kingdom looking tidy, and it is far from tidy at the moment. I have no problems with making it untidy for an event as awesome as this one has been, but are we getting to where I can begin tidying up and putting unneeded buildings back into storage?

And can someone from TL confirm if it is normal and necessary to try seventeen (or maybe more) times at the Theaters to pick up the items needed to complete this quest, or is this a glitch that we need to report? Thanks!

Whichever is fine, but I would feel more comfortable knowing. I have to say this is the most awesome and enjoyable CS Event I have participated in since I began playing in January! The prizes are awesome and fit perfectly with the event and the artistic integrity of CS as a game is met and in many places exceeded in my opinion with this event! I have had no reservations at all or anything that I could imagine could be improved upon until my Theaters failed to give me the items I was expecting, and it may be that is planned, or maybe it is a glitch, but either way my opinion that this Event rocks is solid! Thanks for giving us such an awesome and well thought out Event TL! It is obvious that a tremendous amount of work went into making this such an awesome Halloween Event for us!

Executive Chef
    My fourth trip to a theater I finally found a "Prince's Crown"! Now I just need to find the Armored Skirt.

Lee, it's a rare drop. I have no idea why they decided requiring you get 2 rare drops from a 12-hour building is a good idea. I had a second theater in storage I pulled out for this event or I wouldn't even have the 1. And there are only the 4 characters' quests, each with 2 steps, that's it. I have to think that, since the theater, other than this event, never drops anything, most people had at most 1 out, likely only having ever built 1. And it takes 3 ehcanted beams & blocks plus 5 builder's pates & blue dyes to build... not exactly something most people can whip out in an hour. It's a TOUGH quest. I think almost all the step 2's are pretty tough in one way or another (lot's of people aren't able, or aren't willing if they are able, to give up 10 gold nuggets for example). I think they wanted it to be very possible everyone get the first steps but not everyone finishes the seconds.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madz1303 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	16288

I got this from my theater then I click but then when I went back to my game.it's not checked the goal list.now I have to wait again.Do I need to contact support? Please help?
    Force close and then check whether the tick is on the goal. If it isn't, then yes you'll need to report it.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast